hey everyone, ive been workin all summer to build up a lot fo money but i had to spend it all to fix up my car for college....so im gonna be goin into college with about $500.....any ideas to gain more money.......no selling drugs or illegal **** like that...but i do plan to sell blood and sperm a lot.....any other ideas?
sell yourself on the streets sell guitars idk
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
heres what you do, you go to the corner of the nearest blvd, you take out your guitar (possibly buy a mini amp for $40-100) keep your case open, and make a sign sayin "help me get some colledge money" and jam on your guitar singing some songs, lol alexi liaho did it before but he got arrested XD...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Last edited by EndOfNothing656 at Aug 11, 2007,
well im playing around with stocks just to get the idea of business and for extra money.. its a 2 in 1 thing. (unless i lose the money lol)
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
college loans are good. also...u need to look into the pell grant. its for low income families(no im not calling you poor) u get free money that u dont have to pay back, however, the amount is based on income and how expensive ur college is.