so my girlfriend got her bc a couple weeks ago (ortho cycle/monanessa/srpintec)
and after her period starts within the next few days she'll start takin it. but the prescription told her it would start working after 7 days, friends say wait 3 months, doctor told her wait two months, and we're just all around confused....

if anyone actually KNOWS facts about this let me know cuz me an her are tryin to figure it out. we dont want opinions we just want facts

thanx in advance!!!!
ellen(my girl) has been on the pill since she was fifteen so that was like a yer ago ig uess so idk ask a doctor lol read the box

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

7 days. They just would rather you not start unsafe sex ASAP, so they tell you to wait. It takes effect after one week, but, it's better to be safe through atleast one cycle.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
If the advice of a doctor won't help it's only logical you turn to the pit for guidance
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
If the advice of a doctor won't help it's only logical you turn to the pit for guidance

Rofl xD
I would say listen to a doctor. After, what? 4 years of University and 3 of med school they probably have an idea of what they're talking about. (I really don't know how long doctors spend in school, this was just an educated guess. It's longer than you'll ever go though).
LMAO tru that ^^ u guys an gals are like brothers and sisters, always here in time of need. even if i dont get the responses i want, i DO get listened to and that's more than wut a lot of people in life will do for ya.

any more info would still be nice tho...
Do what the damn doctor says, will it really be that bad wrapping your tool for an extra month or two so that you're absolutely sure she doesn't get pregnant? You have to make sure it works for her physiologically and make sure there are no negative side effects. More than likely it will work after 7 days, but there could also be complications, why take the chance?
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
You gotta think though, dude. Would you rather have SLIGHTY less pleasure from sex and no need to go through the effort of putting a condom on(you lazy turd ) for a month orrrr have a baby?

Of course, it's probably a lot less hassle in the long run to have a baby, so yeah, go with the Pit's advice!

BTW Happy Father's Day!
well i told her that i think one month would prolly be fine, like one guy said, let a cycle go through. but DONT lecture me on how I should go about my sex life, i only asked for information, if you think im a horny 18 year old who is just lookin to knock someone up then you can GTFO cuz i said i wanted INFO. but yall r rite a doctor's advice should be pretty reliable. but i figure there are so many different brands of bc that it mite just be b/c they all have slightly diff. effective times...
um i guess u haven't had sex before but its not just a "SLIGHTLY' less pleasurable feeling..but im not bashin anyone dont get me wrong. i have no prob waitin a month
Quote by slash_rocks2005
um i guess u haven't had sex before but its not just a "SLIGHTLY' less pleasurable feeling..but im not bashin anyone dont get me wrong. i have no prob waitin a month

Yeah, it's a slightly less pleasurable feeling. Maybe without the caps. Nothing I'd wanna risk pregnancy for though.

-EDIT- Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you're a horny kid btw :P I meant it as advice from any angle.
i feel ya. not worth the risk. its just when ur in the mindset of "hey she's on bc anyways" would u really stop to put on the condomn or keep goin cuz u got that in ur head?? that's wut im worried bout slightly. i know a lotta guys would lie an say sure they'd stop an put it on rite away cuz they're smart.....but come on.....yall gotta know wut im talkin bout rite?
Quote by slash_rocks2005
i feel ya. not worth the risk. its just when ur in the mindset of "hey she's on bc anyways" would u really stop to put on the condomn or keep goin cuz u got that in ur head?? that's wut im worried bout slightly. i know a lotta guys would lie an say sure they'd stop an put it on rite away cuz they're smart.....but come on.....yall gotta know wut im talkin bout rite?

No, because I'd want to make absolutely sure that I was being as safe as possible for the girl I'm with and myself.

Think with your head and fuck with your dick, not the other way around.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by slash_rocks2005

I kinda know what you're talking about man, just do your best to keep protection as a priority; After all, it's only a month right? You can reap the profits after that.
Quote by slash_rocks2005

You act like putting a condom on takes a few hours instead of about 10 seconds.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
^^^ the thing i was gettin at was that when your goin you dont usually wanna stop for that, if im the only guy who's ever got that feeling then i guess im a lesser man than the rest of you Saints out there. im only being 100% honest