yes good sir, I do
1 3%
what kinda question is that YES!!!!!!
0 0%
of course
0 0%
should I.......o wait YEAH I DO
3 10%
NO!!!!!!!!..........................................................................ONLY EVERYDAY
8 28%
Voters: 29.
In light of the "do you pee in the shower" thread I decided to give birth to this gem

so the questions stands.......Do you crap in the shower?
fail.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Saje
fail.

+1
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
recommend deleting, mods on warpath tonight. look at recent threads, numbers that have been banned
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

You suck
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i crapped in the tub once when i was like 3. my mom went out of the room for like 2 minutes and when she came back i was playing with it.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
i crapped in the tub once when i was like 3. my mom went out of the room for like 2 minutes and when she came back i was playing with it.

i could have sworn you've said that in numerous other threads
epic phail
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
i dont see why i wouldent. Going to the toilet would waste valuable seconds in my day of watching tv and constant masturbation.
OMG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING. all the options on the pole + the number of letters - all the letters in your name = 11!! 11+12 = 23!! 23X1 = 5!! 5X5 = 23!!! 23= go **** yourself reported, you fail harder than your grandpa who failed highschool and then died of a crack overdose.

EDIT: no1 sig that last part, that was bad.
Quote by SnowMan1
one of the dumbest threads ever. ^didnt you report someone earlier?^

me? i've never reported anyone ever, it reminds me of nerdy hall-monitors starring in after-school specials. hell, i got warned this morning for telling a guy to multiply by zero in a blatant spam "divided by zero" thread. I phail...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

why the hell am i responding to this ****?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats