alright so i'm getting a new vox amp and a few pedals and i was wondering if there was a good way to upgrade my ibanez rg120.

i've blocked off the bridge cause the tremelo would make it go horridly out of tune.

i was thinking about putting emgs in it but i was just wondering if there was a way i could maybe put a new bridge on it? like a fixed bridge...

i don't think there is but i'm still sort of new to upgrading guitars.

thanks for all help in advance
If you already have the trem blocked, you should be fine. The next thing to worry about it getting some good pickups. What styles do you play, and what's your budget?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Sorry for such a late reply my internet has been quite crazy over the past few days.

And i was looking to spend as much as 200-250 on pickups.

and i play like metal-hardcore and shred stuff but i also play some clean stuff as well.

so some bands would be

As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani.

Pretty much stuff like that. but i would love some pickups that were also good for cleans.

Thanks!
^ no offense but i failed to see a single metal band in there...

not like it matters.

EMG's don't mix well wtih basswood i hear, and from reliable sources, so i wouldn't suggest emgs, even if i do love mine so. have you ever heard of BKP or swines head pick ups?
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
haha

yeah that was just the bands off the top of my head.

i like metallica and some slayer stuff too haha...

and no i havn't heard of them
Quote by roscoejnr3
haha

yeah that was just the bands off the top of my head.

i like metallica and some slayer stuff too haha...

and no i havn't heard of them

they're based in the UK but they make pickups that go really well with basswood bodied guitars like your ibanez. i'm not as up to date with models as i should be, but if you pm Dave_Mc he has a set of swines heads in one of his ibanez guitars. i know the bareknuckle (bkp) miracle man is their most "metal" oriented pickup.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile