i just saw an agile les paul on craiglist for $250.
thats how much im selling my epi sg for, so id be breaking even.

problem is, its the 2000 model.
are these any good?
heres a pic:

Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
agile<epiphone
sometimes
agile>epiphone

depends on if the agile model is above 3000
if it is take it
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Agiles and Epis are about the same quality. You're prettymuch trading for the same thing. Just keep the SG
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
value agile>>>>epi
tone =preference
epi is very over priced imo as i play a look alike that has better stock pickups than the epi custom.

SEARCH BAR>agile>epi
I have an Agile 2000 and I love it.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
eh pickups are not what makes a guitar good
the finish and such on my epi is nicer then my agile
and both are customized
the epi has had like 3 different sets of pickups
and the agile is completely rewired, has active pups, locking bridge and such,
and planet waves self cutting tuning machines

the problem with the agile is the finish feels like someone took house paint to the wood
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
so should i take the 2000 now or wait till i have the money for the 3000?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Ive had Gibson Lp's (2) and a 64 sg in the past and reciently got a al-2000 blue flame w/creme and I have to say it is just as nice as those guitars were, believe me I hate to admit that but its fact as far as feel,play,fit and finish , the only upgrade I would suggest is the pickups , they sound good just not as good as the gibsons I had, if you went with the al-3000 I think you would have the pickup issue solved. I also currently own a epi Lp custom and the al-2000 beats this guitar in EVERY catagory. The agile could sell for $300 more and still be a bargan. I'm giving my EPI to my nephew.