ok, for some reason, i cannot get into blacklisted. ive listened to them like once a month and i just dont understand why i dont like them. it doesnt really make sense

so tell me, what albums/songs should i listen to that are best or that would be the best way to get me to like them because i feel deprived
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by kaktusnpoop
ok i love blacklisted, so listen to We're Unstoppable

Crossed Fingers, 3800 (We're Unstoppable) and Transparant-Opaque are the best songs on the album

Agreed for best album/songs
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
hah alright thanks guys hopefully i will find an appreciation for them
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
If you don't like them after that long, don't try to make yourself enjoy their music. It's ok not to like a band...
Who dat?
i know it just seems odd, because i like so much hardcore...
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
I hated this band when I first heard them. Plus a lot of their fans destroyed a local venue

But after giving them a real chance, I began to love this band.

Have Heart/Shipwreck/Blacklisted/Ceremony on the 21st in Boston! stoked
I love the new EP and enjoy it more than Unstoppable. Maybe it's just me...
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)