i just got guitar hero II and i just thought of something.

if i bought guitar hero I could i use the controller for this one on it or would i have to buy a guitar hero I controller?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
the controllers are the same, just different colors
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

if i may.....due to lack of knowledge...the controllers are called controllers right....kinda like how you can play guitar hero with the regular PS2 controller....i think the answer was self explanatory if you ask me...

Edit: i mean they are called guitar controllers not Guitar Hero 1 controller or Guitar Hero 2 controller...right?
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ArkansasEd at Aug 6, 2007,
ok guys he just asked a question, relax.
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Quote by ArkansasEd
if i may.....due to lack of knowledge...the controllers are called controllers right....kinda like how you can play guitar hero with the regular PS2 controller....i think the answer was self explanatory if you ask me...

Edit: i mean they are called guitar controllers not Guitar Hero 1 controller or Guitar Hero 2 controller...right?

Actually, you can't use the PS2 controller to play... I've tried, and you can't find all the buttons.. and there's absolutely no way to "strum"
well i dont really understand what you mean... but you cant use the original guitar hero controller to play on GH2, coz they are made by 2 different company's and didnt collaborate

ive tryed it.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by iron.zeppelin
n00b

im a noob because ive been spending my time playing an actual guitar, therefore not knowing about a pointless video game?

real mature, buddy.

thanks to the people that helped.

Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
well i dont really understand what you mean... but you cant use the original guitar hero controller to play on GH2, coz they are made by 2 different company's and didnt collaborate

ive tryed it.

thanks, thats what i wanted to know
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx