i just want some thoughts on either the roland cube 30dx or the ibanez rg350dx, since im planning to sell my gear rite now to get them
My Gear:

Jackson King V KVX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Line 6 Spider III HD75, Line 6 Spider III 4x12 Cabinet
Marshall MG30DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss BF-3 Flanger
They're both good for the price, but wouldn't really be significant upgrades over your current gear. The Cube is good, but its another solid state amp although much better than the MG. After a while you'd wish you bought a tube amp instead because that would make a HUGE difference over the MG you have now.

The RG350DX on the other hand plays great, but the stock pickups are left wanting and the knife edges of it's Edge3 trem would wear out after a few months of heavy usage, in turn making you spend more money to get an OFR bridge later on.

I suggest you save up a little more and then spend it on better gear like a Prestige (if you want to go Ibanez), which has better stock pickups (still could use some upgrading) and an Edge Pro bridge which is an excellent trem system. About the amp, save up for tube amp. You won't regret it.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
^ +1, basically. Though you could probably justify the cube (especially if you could manage a straight, or close to straight, swap for the mg), not so much the rg350, though.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?