Page 1 of 6
With how parents are, and the media, too, it seems little girls are raised to be sluts. Let's look:

The clothes. I was in Macy's. I got lost (it happens). I was in the kids section (coincedentally next to the men's levi jeans section). There, I saw a girl wearing the shortest skirt imaginable, and a skimpy no-sleeve shirt that said "Hot" or "sexy" or something like that. I don't stare at grown women's chests in public, so I certainly don't star ate little girl's chest..

Beauty pageants. Honestly, why would any parent sign their 8-year-old daughter to be in a beauty pageant. I don't know if you remember Jon Benet Ramsey, but she was that girl who got raped and killed. She was, I think 6 or 7. Anyways, her parents dressed her up like a supermodel, signed her in numerous beauty pageants, and displayed her in public like she was Pamela Anderson. Honestly, she had it coming. Her parents turned her into a pedophile's wild dream. I'm not saying she deserved what she got.

And the cartoons, which speak for themselves:

Don't get me wrong. I know this isn't the biggest problem in America, but I think some focus should be given to it. Anyone else agree?
Yes I agree, it's like a 2-way choice between being a bitch or a slut, based on how attractive they are usually
They end up growing up to be retarded prudes who cry if their faces aren't covered in clown make-up, so yeah, yes.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I don't know many young sluts. It really sucks here. Help a brotha out. Send me some sluts.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by JustZeroes
Yes I agree, it's like a 2-way choice between being a bitch or a slut, based on how attractive they are usually

No I know some pretty hot girls that are really nice.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I read about this modesty fashion movement, kinda as a backlash to society's focus on your body and being sexy.
Who dat?
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I don't know many young sluts. It really sucks here. Help a brotha out. Send me some sluts.

Dude, he's talking about 9-10 year old girls who dress like sluts\.
i agree totally...and take into account how young girls are dating now a days...my 8 year old sister already talks about her "boyfriend" from school it's so annoying....
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by tremeloud

Yeah that's called a slut, so nice that they can't turn down the ugliest/dumbest/complete assholes of guys
Quote by BlueZephyr
Dude, he's talking about 9-10 year old girls who dress like sluts\.

Well that's stupid.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by JustZeroes

I agree with you, but your wording made me laugh,
Quote by JustZeroes
Yeah that's called a slut, so nice that they can't turn down the ugliest/dumbest/complete assholes of guys

I hope you don't really think that, cuz its very wrong. Nothing is black and white in the world.
Quote by tremeloud

True but Im pretty sure what he's saying is like The better looking you are the more likely those dumb bitches will treat you, which they always want high standards girls like that are ****ing retarded!

But your right there are some girls that are beautifull that I know that are pretty badass.
My Gear
Ltd Alexi-600 with a Seymour Duncan Blackout!
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

X-Brawn of the Mighty Autobots PM Kankuro to Join
Its true

The media is especially to blame, along with parents(if you can even call them that nowadays)

example, paris hilton, pussy cat dolls, britney spears... little girls watch these things (thanks to the no parenting) and want to be like them because its like so hot! you know? and everyone wants to be cool...

boo.

And there is a difference between a b*tch and a slut/*****.
A slut f*cks everyone, a b*tch f*cks everyone but you
Quote by tremeloud
Nothing is black and white in the world.

Except black and white people.

On topic: I totally agree and it's a sad that some parents allow their children to grow up so damn quick. You're only a child once and they really should be allowed to keep their innocence for longer.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

it starts off with disney, they make it seem like every little girl is supposed to be a precious princess and that everyone loves them.
Quote by tremeloud
I hope you don't really think that, cuz its very wrong. Nothing is black and white in the world.

Well I'm saying some girls, not all girls obviously
Indeed....And some of those little girls are total bitches already...I almost saw a 5th grade girl get slapped by a very nice, cool headed girl because the 5th grade girl was being a bitch......Sad, sad days...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I know exactly what you mean. But society forces a lot onto the plates of young women, and tells them that they can't look attractive unless they show off a lot of their body, which in turn corrupts kids at a young age.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by JustZeroes
Well I'm saying some girls, not all girls obviously

ok, cool
Yeah it's just marketing though like bob dylan said the times they are a changing. It's really more acceptable for girls to dress like sluts. I mean come on I went shopping with my family today and my cousin whose just going into 6th grade asked to buy thongs and low rider jeans.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
One of these days having sex at 10 will be normal..

I hate when chicks in High School go out with guys that are 25 or 30 years old that are ugly and complete retards and the girls act like they are all grown up and they look at you like you are a little piece of **** .. and their boyfriends are retards that cant get a girl of their own age because they are stupid so they go with the stupid girls from high school...
Quote by Habs
One of these days having sex at 10 will be normal..

I hate when chicks in High School go out with guys that are 25 or 30 years old that are ugly and complete retards and the girls act like they are all grown up and they look at you like you are a little piece of **** .. and their boyfriends are retards that cant get a girl of their own age because they are stupid so they go with the stupid girls from high school...

Yeah, In high school it was pretty gross seeing 12 year olds being picked up by 18-20 year olds... No joke
I agree, once I saw a girl dressed as a hooker on my school and she was 8 years old.
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
Quote by cosmic rocker
I agree, once I saw a girl dressed as a hooker on my school and she was 8 years old.

Okay now I see nuclear apocalypse as justified
yeah young girls are getting turn into sluts, bitches cause of there moms and cartoons they watch ps no offense to all moms just to the ones that are sluts, hoes, bitches stuck up
Quote by adtthosa
My buddy calls them prostatots. I completely agree, it's ridiculous.

haha 'prostatots' sounds hilarious pronounced in an english accent
Quote by tremeloud
it starts off with disney, they make it seem like every little girl is supposed to be a precious princess and that everyone loves them.

I never really thought of that but its very true. The girl down my street is an uber-slut. She pwns all other when it comes to the fine art of sluttation. She wears the shortest skirts ever, tons of makeup, (when shes not wearing her skimpy bathing suit). Shes 12.
Quote by lounge act
I never really thought of that but its very true. The girl down my street is an uber-slut. She pwns all other when it comes to the fine art of sluttation. She wears the shortest skirts ever, tons of makeup, (when shes not wearing her skimpy bathing suit). Shes 12.

You will find it hard to believe, but a 12 year-old girl I know of had sex with a man who according to hearsay was writhing with STD's, and later on in the same day had sex with my 17-year old 'friend' at his house, when I was in the other room...

Maybe the issue is with what is defined as "attractive" for women to begin with. At a young age, children are inclined to want to be like the people they look up to, who are typically older than they are. The boys want to fix cars with their dads and all that, the girls look to their older sisters/mothers as a role model. Sure, it's fine when a 20 year old has her thighs and belly showing but a 12 year old, it's not (I acknowledge the difference between these two, I'm just saying this is where it comes from). When a young girl sees the reaction that older girls get, they want the same kind of attention, especially from boys. Society has already made it "okay" to objectify the body of a woman, so children don't have much to say.

I wish their parents/older siblings would tell them to stop it though. There's so much importance placed on "individuality" and children having "minds of their own" at such a young age, it is ridiculous. Hell no. When your child is being ridiculous- and ten year olds wearing mini skirts and tank tops and makeup is ridiculous- you set them straight, and tell them they're not allowed. What this society really lacks is discipline.

I read somewhere that the average age of virginity loss is between 14 and 15. Honestly, wtf?
Quote by blu_flame34

I read somewhere that the average age of virginity loss is between 14 and 15. Honestly, wtf?

14 for me

Stupid, stupid idea...