Hey guys can someone recomend me some good quality leads. Also are there special leadsthat are shroted that can connect FX pedals? What are they called and again can someone recomend

thanks
I learned how to make my own yesterday.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I think you mean patch leads.

I usually just use whatever the shop has. Vipers have lasted me a long time in the past.
Quote by CORT noob
I learned how to make my own yesterday.

Thats very exciting, im so happy for you. Was it hard?
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think you mean patch leads.

I usually just use whatever the shop has. Vipers have lasted me a long time in the past.

The ones my local shop has always break even if i look after them really well
Quote by TheKing51
Thats very exciting, im so happy for you. Was it hard?

Yes, I made 2 cables compatible with stereo speakers, so I had two 1/4'' males laying around afterwards, so I learned I could solder standard speaker wire to these and it would carry a current. So, I plan to make one soon, and cover it in electrical tape for safety reasons. Wish me luck.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
look at planetwaves stuff. a little pricey but they're really good quality. you can also get a double ended jack to connect pedals (planetwaves make these as well)
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
George L's and planetwaves both make good patch cord kits.

When looking at non patch cords, I tend to look at the connectors, and the quality before I look at the brand. Is it molded? Encased in anything? Can I remove the outer shield for repairs? Are the leads sturdy? things like that. Then I narrow it down to the price and warranties. I've used quantum cables for a long time, worked fine for me.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by freedoms_stain
Vipers have lasted me a long time in the past.

yes i agree Vipers are quality and not too expensive
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Quote by CORT noob
Yes, I made 2 cables compatible with stereo speakers, so I had two 1/4'' males laying around afterwards, so I learned I could solder standard speaker wire to these and it would carry a current. So, I plan to make one soon, and cover it in electrical tape for safety reasons. Wish me luck.

wow you are so clever! And its good your being safe, everyone likes to be safe. Good luck. Maybe make a thread on your custom leads?
I usually use whatever is at the store, but the Whirlwind brand has lasted me quite a while.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows