i bought this back in 2004 before they started making all the other versions of the g-400...this is not the $300 g-400 that is out now...they dont even make this version anymore...this one is similar to the 1966 g-400 remake...

this one has grover tuners and a different pickguard...i have installed a seymour duncan sh-5 in the bridge and dunlop strap locks...i also have the original pickup if you want that...

serious offers only please...^^you dont wanna look like this stupid immature ****ing idiot
Quote by devourthekitten
dude wtf is wrong with making small offers just because you don't have tons of money from your parents???

(i swear, metallica fans are so gay)

There's nothing wrong with making reasonable offers. You, on the other hand, made a completely stupid offer that you knew he wouldn't accept. There was absolutely no point to your post. Then you attacked a band he liked.

Don't be an idiot.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
devourthekitten you have been warned for misconduct and please don't do it anymore.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!