Well, I'm new to guitar playing (I can play few of the Maiden riffs) and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to adjust my amplifier's equalization in the Distortion channel to play like Maiden and Iced Earth. I have an ESP LTD M-50 and a DRIVE CD-200 amplifier (It's Distortion sounds a little bit plastic).I don't have the money to buy a Marshall or a petalboard.
Quote by Guitar4Freak
Well, I'm new to guitar playing (I can play few of the Maiden riffs) and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to adjust my amplifier's equalization in the Distortion channel to play like Maiden and Iced Earth. I have an ESP LTD M-50 and a DRIVE CD-200 amplifier (It's Distortion sounds a little bit plastic).I don't have the money to buy a Marshall or a petalboard.

To play like Iced Earth and Maiden you'll need to practice.

For the sound; well you'll need to start saving money won't you? Iced Earth use Engl amps, but I don't know what model and Maiden of course are devout Marshall users, but once again I don't know what model, it's probably some nice vintage stuff though so good luck.

On the other hand a good starting place would be the ultimate settings thread at the top of the page.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.