ok so im planning on buying a new guitar since my old ibanez seems to be just dying..im planning on buying an ESP Edwards E-LP-98 LTS or something similar..its made in japan 2007..so im not sure if this is a good guitar seeing as i cant play it. its on ebay too. so my question is is this a good guitar or not? and if so should i buy it? if would like to know the specs you could go to the ESP Edwards site or ill post if u ask. thanks in advance!
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
most likely, it's good.

I got to try an edwards les paul special copy recently in a local shop (was second hand), and that was really nice.

Do you have any tokais round where you are? they'd also be worth a look, are similar quality (depending on model) to edwards.

here's the edwards site:

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/index.html (the model you're after is in the scroll down menu under lacquer taste series, i think).

EDIT: bear in mind, if you're used to ibanez, the neck is probably a bit thicker- i think they're in between 50's and 60's gibson necks...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
look for "lawsuit copies" from the 70s. amazing guitars, only 2-4 hundred. ebay will be your best friend. look for the gibson mustache curl on the headstock, just make sure its not a plywood body.
^ yep, they'd also be good- burny, tokai, greco, etc. as you say, though, you kinda need to know what you're looking for so you don't get gipped.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?