Hey, i was in chicago last week... riding on a city bus, and in walks this guy who i thought i recognized. He sits behind me and starts talking about his band, Pearl Jam, with some random girl. I started freaking out, and i was to scared to say anything to him. I'm really sure it was him, but some things stop my belief.

One: He was EDDIE VEDDER, riding a crappy city bus, when he has limo's waiting for him. Although, maybe he just didn't want to stand out.

Two: Nobody bombarded him when he was getting on and off the bus. Although the bus was full of old people and maybe they didn't recognize him.

So, do you think it was him?? Oh yeah, Pearl Jam WAS playing Lollapolooza the next day, so that makes me think it could be him.
Who is that?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Nirvana-Man
He sits behind me and starts talking about his band, Pearl Jam

Maybe that is some sort of hint?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I saw the bassist from KoRn walking into the mall yesterday, I kid you not. I hate KoRn, but I checked if it was him and it was. They're doing Big Day Out today, so it must've been him.
Quote by Nirvana-Man
Two: Nobody bombarded him when he was getting on and off the bus. Although the bus was full of old people and maybe they didn't recognize him.

he may be famous, but he's not brad pitt.
...Nobody gives a shit about Eddie Vedder anymore.

But yeah, he was at Cat's Cradle (a local club) a couple years ago. I was there with a friend of mine seeing a show, and my friend was trying to bum a cigarette off of somebody, and it turned out Eddie Vedder was in front of us. He turned around with a pack of Pall Malls in each hand and in his grungy, lung-cancery voice said "You wanna cigarette?" It was weird.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Well, considering you didn't even bother turning back to see if it was him, I suppose you have no problem with living the rest of your life in doubt, so what's the fuss?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe that is some sort of hint?

yeah!

you arent the sharpest tool in the tool box are you TS?
First of all, You should have said Hi. second you should have given him a throat sweet or told him to clear his throat.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by Saintsatan
Pics or it didn't happen!

damn it, i never get to say it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
So you didnt actually meet Eddie Vedder. You saw him on a bus and you were too lame to say 'Hey dude, you're the singer from Pearl Jam, you kick ass'.

Congratulations buddy.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Same thing (kinda) happened to me with Morgan Freeman never talked to him to find out if it was him. I regret that to this day.
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Photographical proof must be proved hence forth or else such claims will become unverified, null, and void.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
I met Tom Cruise at a Scientology meeting, he's a scientologist so it must have been him

/lies
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Isn't your thread misnamed because you didn't actually meet him you were just in his general area?
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Quote by screamsoftly
So you didnt actually meet Eddie Vedder. You saw him on a bus and you were too lame to say 'Hey dude, you're the singer from Pearl Jam, you kick ass'.

Congratulations buddy.

I know dude, who sees someone famous and doesn't talk to them? Especially on a bus!
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by grungefan89
Photographical proof must be proved hence forth or else such claims will become unverified, null, and void.

Im tempted to sig that
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
3 days before Dispatch:Zimbabwe, dispatch was just walking around New York. Now i realize dispatch isnt as famous as pearl jam but these people have lives to
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

You didn't actually meet him you just were graced by his presence.

I met Tom Morello once though and that was cool

/truth.
Quote by Guitartv
Im tempted to sig that

Do it anyway.

Or not.

Who cares?

I don't.

Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Quote by Nirvana-Man
jeez, i thought people were going to be civil. This is just a flamefest. So much for nice people on UG....

'

I used to be optimistic and naive about UG.

They don't call this the pit for no reason.

I can be nice and I do believe you.
Quote by musicianamedave
...Nobody gives a shit about Eddie Vedder anymore.

But yeah, he was at Cat's Cradle (a local club) a couple years ago. I was there with a friend of mine seeing a show, and my friend was trying to bum a cigarette off of somebody, and it turned out Eddie Vedder was in front of us. He turned around with a pack of Pall Malls in each hand and in his grungy, lung-cancery voice said "You wanna cigarette?" It was weird.

wtf?
Yeah, what the hell is Eddie Vedder smoking Pall Malls for?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i met Peter Frampton on a plane from cincinatti, i was walking back from the bathroom looking down the aisle and not to the seats wearing a fender shirt, and he called me over.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
it was probably that famous eddie vedder impersonator. what's his name? oh yeah, scott stapp.
#DTWD