It's a 1969 Coral Hornet. Great for the music I play, the perfect look, and vintage.
The guy is selling it to me for $595....Good deal, you think?

I'll probably end up buying it, but mainly I just wanted to share that.
those are damn rare guitars, the only Coral i knew existed was the eletric sitar.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
If its perfect for you that counts the most. As far as its actual value older guitars vary a lot, depending on demand, quality and whether or not someone famous plays one. To me $595 sounds a bit steep. Type in the name and model of the guitar on your search engine. You may get lucky and get some info that way. Just because a guitar is old doesn't mean it's considered vintage.
pete townshend used them...cool guitar.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by uldhppi
If its perfect for you that counts the most. As far as its actual value older guitars vary a lot, depending on demand, quality and whether or not someone famous plays one. To me $595 sounds a bit steep. Type in the name and model of the guitar on your search engine. You may get lucky and get some info that way. Just because a guitar is old doesn't mean it's considered vintage.

It's got three pickups, so with a combination of the first and third I can get the perfect Reggae sound. Well it's a local shop, so I can probably bargain.

It has a look that can be linked to certain period of time. Isn't that basicly vintage?
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
So, pretty much...you came to brag, right?

Pretty much...ha ha ha.

But really, I appreciate the input.
Quote by BlindAcceptance
Pretty much...ha ha ha.

But really, I appreciate the input.

Actually if I wanted to brag I would talk about my '67 Coronet, and my '58 Tremolux amp....

But that's not why I'm here
Quote by uldhppi

My apologies. You probably know much more about vintage guitars than I. I assumed this was your first score. My advice was only meant to be generic. I do remember seeing the Coral Sitar advertised. Wish I had one of those in my psychedelic days.
pics?
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Thats is a sexy guitar. Apparently they cost about $2000 if all original.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50