so i came across this stie.. and it says that you can download punk rock videos in mp4 format onto your computer (then put them on your ipod) is this legal... will there be viruses and stuff? thanks
I already hate that site just because none of that music is punk. Oh and its more then likely illegal, copyright etc etc.
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom
Peavey ValveKing 112
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MT-2

I live in your eyes.
Might be illegal, but nowadays who cares? Use a virus scanner, and trust your eye. i.e. if it asks if you want to download "Virus.bat", don't.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
its not illegal

and
Q : Why are XXXXX and YYYYYY on your site? They're not real punk!
A : Take your 'real punk' ass over to another site that plays their videos then.

i lol'd.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Quote by BumOffBarney
its not illegal

and
Q : Why are XXXXX and YYYYYY on your site? They're not real punk!
A : Take your 'real punk' ass over to another site that plays their videos then.

i lol'd.

that made my night. lolz
hmmm... when i go to download a video it doesnt work... it just brings up the video like i was going to watch it.... for example i roll my mouse over the button that says "IPOD/MP4 download" then a little thing comes up that says "right click to download" so i right click and what always comes up when you right click happens, so i click "open link" and it just plays the video... can anyone help me out?
Quote by wenwi91
your supposed to click on "save as" or "save target"

yea.. thanks alot
hold up one more question... when i went to sync it onto my ipod it said that it couldnt... do i have to do anything or what?