Well I got that Epiphone g400 with gold maestro and the tremolo arm will not come off. Ive used a screwdriver, tried to pull it off and all sorts of crap. So i cant really bring it anywhere cause it doesnt fit in its case.
My gear:
Epiphone Limeted Edition Les Paul Custom G-400 with maestro Tremolo

Squire '51

Line 6 Spider II (it sucks but not as bad as people say it does)
have you tried unscrewing it by turning it counter-clockwise? thats the only thing i've seen that you haven't tried that would work. there may be a ring at the base of the arm that can unscrew too, try that and if not, take it to a guitar shop
you, you screw it counter-clock wise.....(i typed that slow so you should read it slow!{I typed that while yelling angrily}) or a torch/hack saw works good.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Well Ive scewed it both ways as hard as I want to without breaking it. So i guess that ill take it to a shop and see if they have any ideas.
My gear:
Epiphone Limeted Edition Les Paul Custom G-400 with maestro Tremolo

Squire '51

Line 6 Spider II (it sucks but not as bad as people say it does)
Well Ive scewed it both ways as hard as I want to without breaking it. So i guess that ill take it to a shop and see if they have any ideas.
Quote by Jims645

AHAHA! I sigd that.