Well, stumbling around on wikipedia I've come across this drug. And apprently it's some baaaad ****.

pcp

People or lunatics more like it use this drug cuz they say it makes em feel powerful and strong as hell BUT it is extremely dangerous. I've done just about every drug out there except for crack and pcp... pcp is the only drug I'm terrified of I don't think you could pay me enough to try it after some of the stuff I've heard, it actually seems evil and almost demonicly-influenced somehow. So if you've got any sense you'll stay away from it too.

*Rapper Houston gauged his own eye out after a failed suicide attempt while high on PCP, he said he was Jesus and he wanted to see his father in Heaven, he now resides in a mental institution.

*Semi-famous up & coming rapper Big Lurch did some even crazier sh*t while high on PCP, he thought some chick was the devil and ended up tearing open her chest and eating her lung, brutally killing her. He was naked in the middle of the street covered in blood and staring at the sky when they found him. And is now serving life in prison.

...Imagine what they must have felt once they sobered up

Any of you lot done it? What's it like.

Also, is it the same as crystal meth?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
It's not even close to the same thing as crystal meth. I've also heard it's really bad. Makes you hallucinate and basically act insane for several hours.

You should've put this in the drug thread though. Someone will probably report this.
Peepee on yo tittays
PCP is potentially Dangerous but stuff like that very rarely happens.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Something tells me that you're paraphrasing wiki there?

EDIT: After a quick check of the wiki page...wtf?
Last edited by burningcowsrule at Aug 7, 2007,
Quote by big duck
Well, stumbling around on wikipedia I've come across this drug. And apprently it's some baaaad ****.

Any of you lot done it? What's it like.

Also, is it the same as crystal meth?

PCP is decently common, and I have tried it once, because some pot I had was laced with it.

Basically after I took my first hit, the world started spinning and I felt really sick. Then I sat on a beach and dug a 3 foot hole with my hands. That was pretty much what I recall now of the experience, it's been a while.

You would get much better answers in the drug thread.

Also, it is not the same crystal meth. Crystal Meth is methamphetamines, while PCP is phencyclidine. Phencyclidine is a disassociative, and methamphetamines are stimulants.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
I mean heck, my grandma took PCP with me on new years. She thought her little dog was the coffee pot, so proceeded to make coffee for everyone using her dog. Hell of it was, it made coffee.

PCP IS crazy.
We're only strays.
It's in the same class as Ketamine and nitrous oxide....when you do it you basically are disconnected with your body. Most people trip out and have funky out of body experiences...but lots of times the body spazzes out on its own giving it the reputation for crazy psycho people.

It's not something anyone should recommend....extremely dangerous and is one of the dissociatives associated with significant brain damage.
Dude, all the friends I had that smoked dust are ****in' retards now. Seriously, I usually am not one to jump to conclusions fast, but save the experimentation on this drug for someone else. Smoke herb, and if you really have to, cigarettes. Besides that, no reason to go any further.
The times they are a changin'.....
Quote by Italy's Finest
Dude, all the friends I had that smoked dust are ****in' retards now. Seriously, I usually am not one to jump to conclusions fast, but save the experimentation on this drug for someone else. Smoke herb, and if you really have to, cigarettes. Besides that, no reason to go any further.

I wasn't aware that you could smoke PCP.
We're only strays.
I'm pretty sure you can smoke about anything. Vaporize it anyways.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by JustZeroes
Are you sure it's not just rapper's on PCP...

Who, the Leak Bros? Well I bet sure as anything they have done it themselves, but 'Waterworld' really is an album all about the drug itself.

Cage is a pretty fucked up guy.
Quote by misty_b
I'm pretty sure you can smoke about anything. Vaporize it anyways.

nope...some things just burn. Like cocaine...to smoke it you need to turn it either to its freebase or bicarbonate form...the salt form just burns and won't get you high.