Sounds like you need a metronome, the song was at an awkwardly shifting tempo, the guitar sounded out of tune.

On the writing sides of things, the chord progression (B, F#, G#, E) is identical to countless songs, it may be in a different key but nevertheless highly unoriginal, and the single-note-at-a-time melody didn't really bring anything interesting into the song.

I suggest to search longer for more original chord progressions, or if you like write a chord progression that works well with a riff you've already written.

The higher melody on it's own sounds rather juvenile to be frank.
You need to either harmonise that current melody with something else like a sequence of notes based off a scale to coincide with the key it's in, or scrap the current melody and do perhaps a solo or a riff higher up the frets...
Right im being proper harsh here but beggining was ok took a bit to long though really. The chords were the same as that ive heard loads before. But i did find myself likeing the single note lines. Ohh and i can hear a scrathin noise so if that was sumthing you added take it out and if its not the n re-record it making it less scratchy. But like i said like the single note line apart from the end i though you made it drag on and the last note doesn't sound right.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645236
Quote by JustZeroes
Sounds like you need a metronome, the song was at an awkwardly shifting tempo, the guitar sounded out of tune.

On the writing sides of things, the chord progression (B, F#, G#, E) is identical to countless songs, it may be in a different key but nevertheless highly unoriginal, and the single-note-at-a-time melody didn't really bring anything interesting into the song.

I suggest to search longer for more original chord progressions, or if you like write a chord progression that works well with a riff you've already written.

The higher melody on it's own sounds rather juvenile to be frank.
You need to either harmonise that current melody with something else like a sequence of notes based off a scale to coincide with the key it's in, or scrap the current melody and do perhaps a solo or a riff higher up the frets...

Omg! It's you, the guy who hates me, and also the guy who mysteriously knows I like Avenged Sevenfold :s.
The others have been a little overly negative on your musicmanship so I'm going to be a little more positvie.
You've got a nice sound to your guitars and its a nice melodic tune at the very least. I agree that your timing is a little off in places but in a general sense I quite like it. I think you could perhaps work something else into it because although it flows quite pleasantly, it could do with something to spice it up here and there.