looks cool but i would buy from a different brand like epiphone schecter or gibson
GuItArS
Epiphone Les PAul StandarD

AmPs
Line 6 Spider III 120

group http://

group join if u want Ug hockey fans
Mk is a great brand,the guy who owns the comp. used to work for gibson building guitars and jyst decided to branch out into his own stuff.he was gonna or maybe did work for dean at one time.but they are good guitars at a great price.i love them,i plan on buying a couple when i get some cash.
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
I love the Valor Glory, it's incredible. It sounds great, and plays just as good. Defiantly get it.

As far as the whole brand goes, Michael Kellys' are great. I want at least one Patriot and Valor when I get some money (after my build). I love those limited edition Spalted Maple tops on both too.
alright thanks guys, you actually helped this time lol. go UG
Quote by reaper_x
kudos to you, sir.

SIG THAT! SIG IT!
haha,thats what its here for.except for when people say buy this brand of guitar,its better.
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Michael Kelly guitars are (in my somewhat educated opinion) some of the best guitars in the price range.

I get to play my buddy's Patriot Shadow a lot, and it puts both my Epiphone G400 and Schecter S-1 Blackjack (and all other Epis and Schecters I've played) to shame.

I'm currently contemplating picking up a Hybrid Special .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Michael Kelly guitars are (in my somewhat educated opinion) some of the best guitars in the price range.

I get to play my buddy's Patriot Shadow a lot, and it puts both my Epiphone G400 and Schecter S-1 Blackjack (and all other Epis and Schecters I've played) to shame.

tell us more about the shadow :P....

thats one hell of a nice guitar, to bad no one sells them in my city
Quote by FacingUsAll

I've played this one and its pretty good for something under 500 but not even close the the schecters I have so not sure which ones you played.
Fender Highway 1 Fat Strat
Fender MIM Standard Strat(EMG SL-20 loaded pickguard)
Gibson Les Paul Special
PRS SE singlecut
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Vox Valvetronix AD50-VT
Fender Blues Jr
Roland Cube 30X