The guitar in question is an Ibanez RG120 made in Korea. It has 2 humbucking pickups, a volume and tone knob, and a five way selector. It has a 24 fret rosewood neck with the standard dot inlays at 3,5,7,9,12,15,17,19,21,and 24. The tuners are very standard; nothing special, and the bridge is a strat style; non floating. It's red with black hardware.
Sorry if that is a little jumbled and written poorly; but what do you think of the guitar?? I'm looking for something metal-ish, but i really wanted a floyd rose
Is it worth a 100$ price tag?
Yes, Definatly Get It. i got one back in december and its still held strong and ive beat it up A LOT. i bought it new for 200 tho, so for 100 its a steal. it wont let you down. its a really nice beginer guitar and for metal players alike
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
Yes, Definatly Get It. i got one back in december and its still held strong and ive beat it up A LOT. i bought it new for 200 tho, so for 100 its a steal. it wont let you down. its a really nice beginer guitar and for metal players alike

WOW, enthusiasm! The only things im worried about are
1: I already have a pretty nice strat, and if i get a new guitar, i want to get something nicer than that. I fancy myself a pretty good player, and i don't want a beginning guitar.
2: Is the bridge just like my MIM strat?? The whammy throws my tuning so badly on my strat, will it be the same here??
yep i wouldnt bother. save up for a floyd.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Nirvana-Man
WOW, enthusiasm! The only things im worried about are
1: I already have a pretty nice strat, and if i get a new guitar, i want to get something nicer than that. I fancy myself a pretty good player, and i don't want a beginning guitar.
2: Is the bridge just like my MIM strat?? The whammy throws my tuning so badly on my strat, will it be the same here??

well, if youre comparing it to your strat, the strat is definatly a better guitar, but this guitar you can use for different things than the strat. the bridge got me out of tune a lot before, but i set up and raised the bridge and it rarely goes out of tune and i use the whammy bar on occasion, nothing crazy tho like slayer or anything. i think you would like it, its basically like a strat but for metal. the neck plays like butter.
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A