Page 1 of 2
Well I'm 19 years old and I've been dating a 15 year old in the Ontario, Canada region.

I'm just wondering if there's anybody here that knows if I could get in trouble, legally, for this, and what charges I would be facing... etc. This includes sex.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
I believe It's Illegal, learned about it in law class, it's called statutory (sp?) rape. I don't think 15 is old enough to consent to sex with an adult in ontario.
I'm pretty sure it's illegal
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by mr.joopy987
You're ok legally, I think.

Morally, it's iffy.

Morality is relative.

It is only "iffy" if they engage in sexual activity and then she charges him with rape.
pics or its not real!

yea pretty sure thats illegal
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
damn dude, im sure thats illegal

she hot?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
heh not that i think it is cool but the law in ontario is 14 or older can consent i live in ottawa
song stuck in my head today

I live in ontario...and im almost 100% sure that that is illegal.

isnt she a little young anyways??
i am from ontario, i believe its 16 years old and have consentual agreement
Quote by lbc_sublime
heh not that i think it is cool but the law in ontario is 14 or older can consent i live in ottawa

Cool!
Dude, I'm 18. Okay, the 15 year olds around here and complete jailbait. fdgfdgfdg **** you sicken me. GO GET AN OLDER GIRL.
DUDE YOU CAN HAVE A GIRL WITH ACTUAL TITS

I REPEAT, ACTUAL TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

../PUBES.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by uNrEaL
i am from ontario, i believe its 16 years old and have consentual agreement

It's 14, not 16
In the long run when your like 40 you won't be saying shes old really, my parents are like a 10 year difference, of course in your teen years everythings judged by, eww your gross your dating someone 3 or 4 years younger than you whats wrong with you.

It's not that big of a ****ing difference, but I mean she is a little young, Maybe just hold things off on the sexual side until shes like older....
Age of Consent for all of Canada is 14.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
I love UG's sense of morality.

"You're having sex with a 15 year old? And you're 19?"

"Yeah.."

"You disgusting perv! You aught to be locked up in jail you sick bastard!"

"But she's hot!"

"Really? Awesome man!" *e-high fives all round*

Quote by Smoothie
Well I'm 19 years old and I've been dating a 15 year old in the Ontario, Canada region.

I'm just wondering if there's anybody here that knows if I could get in trouble, legally, for this, and what charges I would be facing... etc. This includes sex.

I see you're from Kitchener. I am as well. What's her name? I may know her as I'm 16.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Last edited by MusicHead32 at Aug 7, 2007,
Quote by fatalerror
I believe It's Illegal, learned about it in law class, it's called statutory (sp?) rape. I don't think 15 is old enough to consent to sex with an adult in ontario.

Wronggggggggg... 19 to 15 is not illegal, but it's socially unacceptable.

There was a presentation at a group I go to last week on Sexual exploitation, and this issue came up... Disgusting as it is, In Ontario 14 is legal age to consent to sexual acts with anyone 14 and over... Including anywhere up to like, 90's.... 12 is legal age to consent, as long as you're with someone who isn't older than you are.

It's pretty gross, the Ontario laws need to be changed...

It's not illegal, but expect some harsh looks, comments, and the works. Not illegal, but very socially unnacceptable... Though there's no legal repercussions as long as it's consensual, and you're not exchanging anything for the sex, like drugs, shelter, b00ze, or money, it's not illegal. Accept though, that she will labelled as a ***** by the people in her school, and you will be seen as a pedophile.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
For all you who say this is illegal and wrong for him to date a 15 year old, stfu. Most of your parents are probably 5 or 6 years if not more apart. Same thing.
Quote by sneaky_snake
For all you who say this is illegal and wrong for him to date a 15 year old, stfu. Most of your parents are probably 5 or 6 years if not more apart. Same thing.

Not at all.

5 to 6 to 10 year differences when they are like, 45 to 50 are completely different to 15 to 19...

The general maturity difference alone is massive between a 15 to 19 year old. Psychological difference, everything relative to puberty is totally different between the two, but in older couples, No, it's not a big deal, as they're both full matured.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
you can be 16 and have realtions with a 21 year old legally in ontario canada.
Im pretty sure it is legal, but make sure you have parental permission.
Because if you have parental permission its legal.
You're fine, it's not illegal. Age of consent is fourteen.

But, don't be surprised if people just stare at you in public or your friends/family are opposed.
Usually people get totally freaked out about these huge age gaps, especially if the girl is 'Barely Legal'.
Just before you do anything with her, make sure you're certain you want to be with her.. She's fifteen, maybe you should wait awhile until things get serious. I doubt she can handle all the pressure of a serious relationship.

So, just be ready to get a lot of insults.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
i doubt anyone will look down on him unless they know; teens look the same in that age bracket, that's why you have to show ID for cigs and alcohol if you appear to be below 27. stay clean-shaven and nobody will know unless they ask
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Kitchener? Wooh Kitchener! Honestly if both people are committed who cares? You can **** animals for all I care as long as you don't hurt it and I don't have to hear what you did. Everyone should stay out of everyone elses bedroom...unless its a 3 some.
ummm pics or it didnt happen...just had to do it,anyway lets see her then we'll tell u if its ok
Quote by saalkin
Kitchener? Wooh Kitchener! Honestly if both people are committed who cares? You can **** animals for all I care as long as you don't hurt it and I don't have to hear what you did. Everyone should stay out of everyone elses bedroom...unless its a 3 some.

You're right. Prime Minister Trudeau once said "the government has no business in the nation's bedrooms".
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Yeah i'm pretty sure it's illegal, just keep it under the counter and you'll be fine
hue
LoL go you, but cmon just tell her to stop being easy and have respect for herself, and stop trying to play with little girls just cuz you have a small penis(watch out if you prey on little girl's like a lion the water buffalo will come back with alot more and kick your ass, ok im done just had to reference it lol) anyway in all serious-ness get someone older.
then again "if you dont hit it someone else will" Damn im just tired of little ***** females! They dont have any respect for themselfes come on at least wait till your 17!
In light of this "14 year old rule", I'm moving to Canada.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Page 1 of 2