ok this is my last one...anyways i was also thinking of getting a LP Jr DC thats about $700 and mij...it looks really nice. it has a seymour duncan SP90-1b..well i wanted to know how the pup sounds..like what kind of music would it be good for. and if there are songs or bands that use p-90s could u list some?

again much thanks
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
greenday's lead singer ahs a LP junior, but not double cut, adn yes it ahs a p-90. p-90's are single coils, so i assume they have a brighter sound, and would be good for blues, classic rock, adn alt rock, not too heavy sounding. and i havent tried one, so try to find one and play it
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
If you are wanting to buy a guitar without knowing how it sounds, you should not be buying the guitar.

Don't buy based on looks or brand .

P90s are like hotter, meatier single coils.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Aug 7, 2007,