Page 1 of 2
Barry Bonds just broke the home run record.

Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
dammit barry bonds will never be as great as hank aaron
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by original_idiot
dammit barry bonds will never be as great as hank aaron

He actually did it with about 3000 less at bats. Given the chance to have the same amount of at bats and no steroids, there's still a good chance that he would have broken the record. Peace.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
He shouldn't have that record. I'm from Georgia though, so I may be a little biased. I hate Barry Bonds with a fiery passion though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Fuck Barry Bonds!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I don't understand why everyone hates him. It hasn't even been proven that he uses steroids. Sure, there's a possibility that he does, but right now, it hasn't been proven. I say good for him!
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I don't understand why everyone hates him. It hasn't even been proven that he uses steroids. Sure, there's a possibility that he does, but right now, it hasn't been proven. I say good for him!

Meh, I sort of agree... No matter how much steroids you take, it still won't give you the talent of a great hitter.
No, he still only has 10 according to me. Hank didnt use roids so I give no credit to Barry "Big Ass Head" Bonds.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
i really dont give a **** this is a ultimate guitar form why did someone post this
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton
Quote by daddrivesaneon
i really dont give a **** this is a ultimate guitar form why did someone post this

This is the Pit, we don't talk about guitar in here.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I don't want to say Bonds doesn't deserve it, but really, he is a joke. He has deteriorated into a slow, poor-fielding, home-run hitting monster. I would have preferred it if the Bonds of the early 90's was the one that broke the record. Or if Griffey had broken it years ago, like he would have had he stayed healthy
Quote by daddrivesaneon

welcome to the pit
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
it doesnt matter how many homeruns he hits because after all that steroid use, he has got to have a tiny penis and thats what really matters.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Aug 8, 2007,
Quote by daddrivesaneon

because it's the pit, don't worry, you'll get used to it.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

possibility?
Quote by mr.joopy987
I don't want to say Bonds doesn't deserve it, but really, he is a joke. He has deteriorated into a slow, poor-fielding, home-run hitting monster. I would have preferred it if the Bonds of the early 90's was the one that broke the record. Or if Griffey had broken it years ago, like he would have had he stayed healthy

+1, the only reason he's still playing the game is so he could break the record. He's not good at anything else, and that reason is pathetic. He's barely benefiting his team.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

it hasn't been proven because he uses HGH and Clear which can't be detected and isn't tested for. he's a fucking bastard, and he knows it, Hank Aaron knows it, and the world knows it.

EDIT: and i'm not saying he isn't a great player, or that it still doesn't take skill to hit that many fastballs, but he cheated, and that's the bottom line.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Last edited by TOcheesehead at Aug 8, 2007,
hes the worst hitting in the league his avg. is only .193
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by gibsonpenguin
+1, the only reason he's still playing the game is so he could break the record. He's not good at anything else, and that reason is pathetic. He's barely benefiting his team.

To be honest, I think he is hurting his team. 16 million dollars for a .269 batting average and what will be around 25 homers? Any other player but Bonds gets that deal, and the GM would be out the door (Except Vernon Wells in Toronto, because Godfrey and Ricciardi are butt buddies).
so did someone catch that ball and decide to hold it ransom for money? or is A-rod the only one?
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
I heard He's playing next season as well, pretty much for a stab at some other record of which I can't remember what it is..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
i dont see how it could be remotely possible that he didnt take steroids or HGH or whatever, when you consider that he's had a trainer in jail for months for refusing to testify against him. i dont think the guy would hold out so stubbornly if he knew that bonds was innocent. i think its only a matter of time until he'll be found guilty.
its so disappointing to baseball that he did set the record now, like some people said, he's not even good at anything else anymore.
Newsflash:
Nobody cares.

At least not in Canada.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Steroids don't make you a good hitter, I don't care how strong you are if you can't make contact. And he's been hitting them out before he got bigger. And like one person said, 3000 less at bats.

It doesn't really matter. Aaron held the record for 33 years. Barry will hold it for a few, but A-Rod will surpass him eventually.
Nikolas
all he does is get up to plate and try to slug thats why he hurts his team but, it all good he's going to get busted for roids the commissioner was even there he was talk to guy thats over the roid test is baseball
Roll Tide
Quote by mr.joopy987

theres no doubt in my mind if griffey didnt get hurt all those years that he would broke Hanks record. After seeing what he can do this year when hes healthy at his age. He deserves it to, a quality good player

But i cant believe that seroird fag is breaking it. Can anyone tell me the peoples reactions?
Quote by Liberation
Newsflash:
Nobody cares.

At least not in Canada.

You're an idiot. Your opinion is not the opinion of a country.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Steroids don't make you a good hitter, I don't care how strong you are if you can't make contact. And he's been hitting them out before he got bigger. And like one person said, 3000 less at bats.

But if you make contact, Steroids well help you hit the ball further. They can also reduce injury time.
As a giants fan (unfortunately) I'm pleased. I don't really care about Bonds, I hope hes gone after this year, but he is one of the best players ever, steroids or not. Saying Bonds is just a homerun hitter at this point in his career is stupid. Look at his .AVG/.OBP/.SLG... All good. Hes obviously not the gold glove left fielder he was decades ago, but that hardly matters when he puts up the offensive numbers that he does.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Quote by TheforumTroll
As a giants fan (unfortunately) I'm pleased. I don't really care about Bonds, I hope hes gone after this year, but he is one of the best players ever, steroids or not. Saying Bonds is just a homerun hitter at this point in his career is stupid. Look at his .AVG/.OBP/.SLG... All good. Hes obviously not the gold glove left fielder he was decades ago, but that hardly matters when he puts up the offensive numbers that he does.

A .269 average this season is good?
his OBP. is only good because everyone walks him
Roll Tide
Quote by mr.joopy987
A .269 average this season is good?

I thought it was lower than that I wasnt watching the game I only turn to it when I heard he hit it
Roll Tide
Page 1 of 2