I've just wired my tele exactly like the wiring schematics, but I have a problem .

When I plug my guitar in, I get alot of buzz it stops the moment I touch the chrome knobs or the the pod plate. It's just like touching a wire jack when it's plug into an amp ?

I've been trying to figure out whats wrong but can't find the problem ?

What is most likely the cause of this buzz, I've already check that all the grounding wires are right !

Could it have somethin to do with thefact that I didn't use the same color of wire for certain parts because I didn't have enouth ?
Quote by GNR's Fan
I've just wired my tele exactly like the wiring schematics, but I have a problem .

When I plug my guitar in, I get alot of buzz it stops the moment I touch the chrome knobs or the the pod plate. It's just like touching a wire jack when it's plug into an amp ?

I've been trying to figure out whats wrong but can't find the problem ?

What is most likely the cause of this buzz, I've already check that all the grounding wires are right !

Could it have somethin to do with thefact that I didn't use the same color of wire for certain parts because I didn't have enouth ?

Different colour wire? You're not serious, are you?
Your Tele has grounding issues. Chances are it's not shielded or star-grounded. Go here and read up.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
If I conect my guitar to my amp I get very little buzz. But when I touch any piece of metal that is attached to the guitar, such as the bridge,knobs or the metal part of my cable the buzz stops. When I touch any piece of metal attached to my guitar it's just liking touching my pickups you can hear it, the tap noise of your finger touching the pickup but instead your touching a volume knob.
Quote by GNR's Fan
If I conect my guitar to my amp I get very little buzz. But when I touch any piece of metal that is attached to the guitar, such as the bridge,knobs or the metal part of my cable the buzz stops. When I touch any piece of metal attached to my guitar it's just liking touching my pickups you can hear it, the tap noise of your finger touching the pickup but instead your touching a volume knob.

Yes, what you're describing are very normal symptons of incorrect shielding and a lack of star grounding. Go to the page I linked and read up.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
You probably screwed up the ground. Meaning when you touch the metal, the electrical flow exits through your body... Am I right?
Quote by GNR's Fan
"lack of star grounding", What does "star" grounding mean ?

Read the link.
I've just stringed my guitar and all problems are gone thanx for the help UG