Poll: amp or sg
Poll Options
View poll results: amp or sg
marshall mg30dfx
2 14%
epiphone sg special
12 86%
Voters: 14.
tbh niether! Save more money so you can afford something thats better in the long term
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
I dont think the MGs are really worth the money.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
thanks i would get some thing better but ive not been playing too long and im only thinking about replacing some of my gear:

legacy les paul studio
roland micro cube
sound control 10ft lead
dunlop picks

bit crap isnt it
micro cube > any MGs + AVTs

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

that guitar seems to be made of plywood.
and the amp isnt as good as a cube.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
NOOOO.

get a epi sg g-400 w/ a vox ad30vt (depending on your style)
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Both IMO think are kinda bad but I'll say Epiphone because my friend has I believe the MG30 or something and the tone just sucks...
Last edited by fps0alan at Aug 8, 2007,
Quote by sunnysayshi
Are plywood guitars good?

golfclap:

But to answer your question, NO. Not at all. To let us help you out, why don't you give us a range of how much money you're willing to spend, since both the items you asked about suck.
Last edited by lylewithans182 at Aug 8, 2007,
Quote by lylewithans182
golfclap:

But to answer your question, NO. Not at all. To let us help you out, why don't you give us a range of how much money you're willing to spend, since both the items you asked about suck.

stfu noob I'm not the TS you Dickweed
Plywood is one the best wood you can get without spending a fortune. It is a combination of different wood of different charateristics, which makes it suitable for any situation. And because they are layered, it is usually a lot stronger than most wood.

Plywood > You

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

^

Neither. Your microcube is way better than the MG.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
your microcube is one of the best small starter amps you can get. If you buy an MG instead, that'd be like trading in your nissan micra for a yugo. o_O

i'd wait on the guitar too, for not too much more money guitars start getting decent. A Yamaha pacifica 112 is maybe £20 more. or if you can get up to £200 or £300, you get quite a few options...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by alex240993
thanks i would get some thing better but ive not been playing too long and im only thinking about replacing some of my gear:

legacy les paul studio
roland micro cube
sound control 10ft lead
dunlop picks

bit crap isnt it

Microcubes are amazing for their size and price, and as for the guitar look in to rondomusic.net for a Les Paul style guitar.
Dickless.
If I had to choose between those two, the Epiphone, but only because the MG makes my head want to explode.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com