Page 1 of 2
Friends,

I saw The Simpsons Movie. It is really a good movie. I want to share the story of the movie with you all.

The movie goes as follows.

Homer adopts a pig who's run away from Krusty Burger after Krusty tried to have him slaughtered, naming the pig "Spider Pig." At the same time, the lake is protected after the audience sink the barge Green Day are on with garbage after they mention the environment. Meanwhile, Spider Pig's waste has filled up a silo in just 2 days, apparently with Homer's help. Homer can't get to the dump quickly so dumps the silo in the lake, polluting it. Russ Cargill, the villainous boss of the EPA, gives Arnold Schwarzenegger 5 options, forcing him to choose 4 (which is, unfortunately, to destroy Springfield) and putting a dome over Springfield to prevent evacuation. Homer, however, has escaped, along with his family. Can he stop the evil Cargill from annihilating his home town, and his family, who have been forced to return to Springfield?

It is Warner Bros Production Movie. Those who have missed the movie can watch it out at dekhona.com or just Click Here .

It was really a great experience.

How was your experience?
Comments please.
advertising ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

It's alright. I think it seems they were like "Hmm... Lets make a movie.. now what can the story line be?" Rather than writing an episode then thinking "This could make a movie..."

It was good, few random parts made me laugh. Not as good as South Park movie though.
that was by far one of the worst movies ive ever seen.

definantly the most dissapointing.
Quote by noxiosimitator
advertising ?

I concur
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I thought it was ****.

One of the worst plots they've ever had, stretched 'till breaking point over an hour and a half with none of the wit which made the simpsons good. In short, its as bad as every series past series 10.
southpark movie > Simpsons movie.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
family guy the movie > south park movie though, family guy kicks butt.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
I thought it was great, the animation was superb too.

But I don't like it as much as the TS who must be advertising or or just being a little brown-noser.
I thought it was funny, but a movie wasn't really necessary because it's the same as what we get on TV. If something really hude happens it changes back by the end and nothing really progresses except character deaths etc. The really crap thing about it was I was sat to the far far far left of the cinema so couldn't see properly and came out of it with a strained neck!
I thought it was going to be awesome. I was horribly wrong. The only funny parts came in the first half of the movie. The plot was almost unbearable.

South park movie > Family guy movie > Simpsons movie

/opinion
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
i liked it. now shut up. complete advertising. this is like me making a thread on how great NIKE is.

and i hated the south park movie. it was nothing but cursing, which gets old after about 5 minutes.

Jack my swag
I didn't think it was too great either. It was decent in that it had a few parts where I laughed but like everyone said, the plot was stupid and unbearable. I'm just not that into The Simpsons nowadays. Family Guy FTW!
My Gear:

Guitars
Squier Affinity Stratocaster w/ SD Hot Rails (Bridge)
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
VOX AD50VT Valvetronix
Ross Fame Series Bass 50

Effects
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay
shut up, quit advertising. what, do you WORK for Warner Bros. or something? maybe you've just ruined the plot for some people that haven't seen it?

*reported*
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Last edited by dgme92 at Aug 8, 2007,
no, its just a drawn out version of an episode, and imo, the simpsons suck.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by gopherthegreat
i liked it. now shut up. complete advertising. this is like me making a thread on how great NIKE is.

and i hated the south park movie. it was nothing but cursing, which gets old after about 5 minutes.

+1000000
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Many reasons why this thread fails:

- The Simpsons Movie has been out a few weeks now so this is old news.

- Some may not have seen the film and you just spoiled the plot without warning before.

- The pit does not ask for movie reviews of every film in the cinema.

- The obvious lack of search bar usage fails you without any of the above.
I saw it yesterday and it was below my expectations.

Granted my expectations were high but I thought it was too short.

It was still funny though.

It was as funny as "Hot Rod" which wasn't exactly amazing either.
Quote by bearded_monkey
The trailers for it look awful

And I don't know why the hell everyone thinks Spider Pig is funny

Its childish and immature to the highest extent

Congratulations, welcome to the simpsons. One of the worst cartoons ever broadcast!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I invented spider pig

but thats okay, because it wasn't stealing my idea it was a different idea.

mine was just a pig with 8 spider legs.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by dgme92
shut up, quit advertising. what, do you WORK for Warner Bros. or something? maybe you've just ruined the plot for some people that haven't seen it?

*reported*

Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.
It was better then I thought it would be, but that isn't saying much at all. I haven't enjoyed the Simpsons for awhile now ):

Although it was nice to see how many characters they could fit in.

But Southpark movie owns it. Lots of great songs, "though you die, la resistance lives onnn!"
I thought it had some really funny parts.

"Aww Maggie, you're the greatest little mistake weve ever had..."

It really was just one big long episode, but it was still really funny. The South Park movie was probably better, but oh well, that thing came out how many years ago?
Spammity spam

Wasn't that great a movie either. Only like an hour long. I thought "wtf."

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by absinthe5765
Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.

nothing better to do than slag off 15 year olds now, have we? someone need's to get a life.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
It was really short and not that good, It had some funny bits but it could have been a whole lot better.

And aww at some of the wittle ickums saying simpsons sucks even though they loved it a few months ago before it became cool to slag it off.
i watched it... that was a disappointment everything is all 3D. it looks like a pixar movie or something, it isn't really funny(except the spider pig part), and the story is not very good at all.

but i like the episodes a lot better. they are better stories, and better jokes.
sup?
Page 1 of 2