Well, i recenly bought a new computer, top of the line, it has all the added features, one of which is a video / tv card. Now, i can plug my Nintendo 64 into my computer and play the games i have through my computer but heres the thing, after only recently re-discovering the brillance and wonderment of my Nintendo 64, i have realesed that i dont have Pokemon Stadium 2 anymore, but still have my transfer pack. It has since been a dream of mine to once again play my Pokemon Silver through my tv, which ofcourse isnt possible without Pokemon Stadium 2. So what im wondering is would it be at all possible to somehow play my Pokemon Silver through my 64 WITHOUT Pokemon Stadium 2, but somehow through emulation on my computer? the more i think about it, the more this is most likely impossible, but one can dream...

Oh and if you wondering yes i have looked in every nook and cranny and crevace and ebay for a copy of Pokemon Stadium 2, for a reasonable price, my needs dont stretch to excess ammounts of 50 dollars or more unfortunately...

cheers.
Well you could easily get an emulator and play it on your computer...I don't know about going through the 64 though. That seems pretty unnecessary?
maybe she was hiding because she wanted to be found.
here in the uk, pokemon stadium 2 is goin for £0.99. Are you sure you've looked?
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
So I just looked on ebay for it and it is all over the place for around 3 bucks. How did you not find that?
maybe she was hiding because she wanted to be found.
Quote by Open fire
here in the uk, pokemon stadium 2 is goin for £0.99. Are you sure you've looked?

Yeah, im from Australia and i need a pokem stadium 2 catridge in the PAL format, so im not sure if ones from UK will work...?

Quote by LimitTheWords
Well you could easily get an emulator and play it on your computer...I don't know about going through the 64 though. That seems pretty unnecessary?

I want to play my Pokemon Silver through my comp monitor and have everything still saved on the actual original catridge.
UK uses the PAL format, dw man
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Jonn0
UK uses the PAL format, dw man

Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?