Seeking help from people with fairly good computer/internet skills.....

Is their a way for me to download GuitarPro5 without having to pay for it. I don't want the demo, I want the full program, but i can't afford it at the minute, so is their a way of me downloading it (I understand that this won't be legal) without having to pay? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance for any help
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
download utorrent, go to a torrent site like torrentspy.com or isohunt.com and then search guitar pro 5. download the torrent file open it with utorrent and then when it's complete, install it.

also UG doesnt condone illegal piracy of any kind so expect this thread to be closed quickly
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
you can't download it using a torrent client, finding a torrent for it, and downloading it that way...

also, don't check the torrent thread for good sites/clients
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
why doesn't he just search it up in is music down loader? thats what I did and mine works perfect.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by Ace Diddle Dung

I went on that and it was like 305MB! That would take rather a long time to download lol.

Thankyou anyways
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
I went on that and it was like 305MB! That would take rather a long time to download lol.

Thankyou anyways

it's gonna be that size anywhere you get it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Hmm, pay people for their software. they deserve it.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
I downloaded it earlier on from Demonoid, came with the RSE stuff.

Haven't used it yet.
Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Confusius or Marmoseti to join