Ok so im pretty sure im getting a tele mexi standard, because i like it and 750 for a highway one is just a bit much, anyways, the point of this thread.

i like the colors that you can buy the tele in from guitar center. but can you get any different color choices?? like can u get your local guitar shop to order you a tele that is in a different color than is listed on fender.com for the standard teles? cause fender has a huge lsit of really awesome colors for their guitars and i would like to actually see a tele in some of those colors, but how would u go about getting one? or can u?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I don't think so, most of those finishes are mainly for the custom shop, I think...

side note, where in SC are you?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I don't think so, most of those finishes are mainly for the custom shop, I think...

side note, where in SC are you?

greenwood, y?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
b/c I lived in south carolina, rock hill.

o ok cool!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
If it's on the Fender website (by this I mean if it's listed as a color for the specific model you're looking for), then you can have a local shop special order it for you.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by wmzbomgzors
If it's on the Fender website (by this I mean if it's listed as a color for the specific model you're looking for), then you can have a local shop special order it for you.

yea, i got that lol, but i want colors off the color chart, not wat is necessarily listed for the specific model, check out the fender website, look at a standard tele and you'll see wat i mean, there are the color's lsited for that model, and then the color chart is above that
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional