do you know if they played anything from Train of Thought? Because my friends that im gonna go with only like that CD, but not Systematic Chaos(which i like both). So help would be nice.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

I know they played one song from ToT at the Dallas show but I don't remember which it was...

*EDIT* Ok apparently they played In The Name of God at the very end. I had to leave early so I missed it.

*Double Edit* Apparently they have played Endless Sacrifice at quite a few shows as well.
Last edited by NightmareXT at Aug 8, 2007,
they rotate the songs that they play differently for each show. The reason they do it is so that fans that might travel to a couple of shows in a row don't end up hearing the same setlist on multiple nights.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I'll be at the Chicago show on Friday. I got so excited this morning thinking about it that I now need to go buy a new pair of pants.
Quote by kwside95
do you know if they played anything from Train of Thought? Because my friends that im gonna go with only like that CD, but not Systematic Chaos(which i like both). So help would be nice.

I hope those aren't the only 2 albums you like...

I'm seeing them on the 18th!
They've been playing alot from Images and Words this tour, so pick that up.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

So next time I go in I'm gonna ask for a thong
When i saw them at download they played, As i am, pull me under, constant motion, dark eternal night and something else which i cant remember.....but it's normally the heavier songs from a wide spectrum of their albums.

Anyone else going to Wembley to see them?
They've been playing parts of In the Name of God at the end medley thing, and they've played Endless Sacrifice too

I'm seeing them in Boston on the 21st !!!!
Do they only play from 2 albums then?

Because that was kinda what the TS was making out.

Anyway, the best DT album in my opinion is Images And Words.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN