Right, just what the fuck is happening here?

Before you dismiss it, yes, there is a hint of metalcore here, but only in the sense that Suffocation have a hint of Metalcore here and there.

Anyway, it's like a tech-metal band fighting with a jazz band (and mostly winning), but then all of a sudden the jazz band revives itself with a hammerblow to the face...it's hard to describe, but it's pretty good if you ask me.

Plasmarifle

See what you all think.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Definitely pretty brutal and unique, they remind of Beneath the Massacre a little, but a little slower paced. I think they are pretty good. This stuff kind of gets repetitive after a few listens though.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
They're from Quebec, just like Beneath the massacre. They added me on myspace randomly one day. I haven't really listened that much, but I can't say I care too much for them.
Awesome, awesome band. I can't wait until they release a full-length.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Sounds awesome. Very Ion Dissonance - esq, with more frequent Jazzy interludes. Alot of enegry to the music.
sounds good, really good. i downloaded them and am awaiting a full release.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Isnt this the new band of some of the Deathwater Drowning Members?
Really good stuff, i dig the jazz influences they put in the songs.
Great ebb and flow in the band...

Good stuff. Really interesting, I'm gonna have to get some of their stuff.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
The jazz influences are pretty cool.
I am going to download this.
Im just confused on if they got their name from the game Halo.
I don't think mxc was even a proper genre in the early 90's.

Anyways, pretty good stuff, might look into 'em later.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Got into these guys a while ago when I started to get into Despised Icon and Ion Dissonance and started looking up a lot more Canadian bands. These guys and Camilla Rhodes are great underrated bands in my opinion.
Their pretty damn good. Though I hope their newer stuff still contains the elements of jazz and progression that their older songs have.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
I thought "While You Were Sleeping.." was pretty cool but in the end I only gave it two spins and I'm wondering if I should give it another go
Quote by Wretched_Spawn
IWhat he said.. and then some
I liked them more the first time I heard them. They seemed to have more of a spark, which I didn't find as evident when I just rechecked them.

Then again, after already listening to thrash and death metal for a few hours today, I'm now in more of a "play pop songs on an acoustic guitar in my bedroom" mood... Then I'm leaning towards playing folk music on a tin whistle...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.