I keep seeing comments on youtube vids of Wintersun saying that Battle Against Time will be on Guitar Hero 3...does anybody know if this is true? I've checked the list of songs on wikipedia and BAG (lol) isn't on it. So, is it gonna be on GH3 or not, anybody know?
How can you battle against time while playing a song? The song duration wont change =S. And even a made up practice song won't change duration.

I'd say BAG on GH3 is BS.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by South-of-Heaven
How can you battle against time while playing a song? The song duration wont change =S. And even a made up practice song won't change duration.

Not what he meant. At all.

To TS, as far as I know, there's no Wintersun on GH3, but it'll change a lot, I'd imagine.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by South-of-Heaven

Man, I almost want to sig that it's so stupid...
Quote by South-of-Heaven

South of Heaven...

More like South-of-Intelligence

OOOOOOoooOOO
So I got the wrong message? It's not my fault I've never heard of a song called Battle Against Time, fools. Sorry for being a stupid n00bish, it wasn't actually my fault, you know.

How come so many people on here are so immature they make a big deal out of every single little mistake?
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal