Page 1 of 2
I have know a couple of friends:Child in Time,Garci and many others that talk another language that is not English.How many of you talk another language?Can you specify? Gracias.COOL!
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
Coolio, mentioned on the first line. Well, as you know, I can speak English, Italian (and the Piemnotese dialect), Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Francais ici!

But of course, it's my prerogative to run away crying at this point. And so.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I've been learning Spanish at school (doing it for A level & got 1 year left). I'm ok but defo not fluent.
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.
well, I can speak fluently English, Spanish and French, also I have some notions in speaking German, Italian and some Arab
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
I'm not gonna go into languages I only have rudimentary knowledge of, but otherwise...

- Russian (first language, though by lack of accent and not particularly ethnic last name, you wouldn't guess)
- Spanish (not good enough to write poetry or anything, but I know enough to get by in a Spanish-speaking country)
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
Quote by TaV0
well, I can speak fluently English, Spanish and French, also I have some notions in speaking German, Italian and some Arab

So,que hay amigo?

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
Quote by FreewayJam
I'm not gonna go into languages I only have rudimentary knowledge of, but otherwise...

- Russian (first language, though by lack of accent and not particularly ethnic last name, you wouldn't guess)
- Spanish (not good enough to write poetry or anything, but I know enough to get by in a Spanish-speaking country)

Lo de tu signature,es real?

English and Japanese fluently.

I did German and Spanish at school but I sucked both.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Gabysguitar
So,que hay amigo?

pues no mucho, todo bien, matando el tiempo en Ultimate-Guitar! hehehehe
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Fluently:
- english
- german

A little bit:
- french
- hungarian
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

I can speak Japanese, and German. German I learned in school. I learned Japanese on my own. This year I'm taking Spanish.
Russian as a first language,
English as a second..
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
English/Spanish.Trying Japanese.
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison
I used to be partially fluent in French at one point, but after years of neglect I can only get by now. Just.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I'm fluent in English and French, and i'm quite apt at speaking in lies to
Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air

My Gear:
1981 Gibson Spirit
1979 Ovation Balladeer
1999 Jay Turser JT 72F
1981 Fender Strat

Messa Boogie 60 watt tube
Marshall 12 watt practise amp
French. I'm pretty good but not like a 100% understanding.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Y yo no lo sabia socio? Que mucho me molesta en el thread de How well known are you here ha. Pero nada,eres muy popular aqui. Joshrocker48

I can speak French and German, but not well. I learn French for five years, German for three, but I'm abysmal at both.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i can speak english and irish fluently...im learning french but im VERY far from fluent
Find peace or start a war. Either way is good
Quote by TaV0
pues no mucho, todo bien, matando el tiempo en Ultimate-Guitar! hehehehe

Que mejor sitio para matar el tiempo que UG!(What place could be better to kill the time that UG!)What people think here of 756 of Barry Bonds?When I put ESPNNEWS at 6:15 A.M.I was like in shock.I say:ARE you kiding me?

I can speak English.

Tambien hablo Español.

And +1 for who ever can figure out this one:

Tieh leh nixc pothl nenf siz leh greenauf eh tieh liem du fontiel kile duesped an qauf Ultimate Guitar.

???????
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Child In Time
I'm also fluent in being sexy.

You are so modest that you are killing me.If you are sexy... dont make me talk about me.Cool?

Quote by Gabysguitar
Lo de tu signature,es real?

Si, necesito esas invitaciones o toda la gente que yo amo se morirán.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
Quote by Gabysguitar
Y yo no lo sabia socio? Que mucho me molesta en el thread de How well known are you here ha. Pero nada,eres muy popular aqui. Joshrocker48

¿Qué significa usted? ¿Le molesté yo en eso thread?

Gracias
Veo que estamos hablando espanol...hay alquien aquí que vive en espana y que me podria dar consejos para alquilar una habitación o un apartamiento?

Juntate con una piruja. Cojela bien duro, y te quedas a dormir en su habitacion.

Facil, buey. Ahora, ve y buscate una piruja un poco mayor y con dinero....
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Fyre Deity
Juntate con una piruja. Cojela bien duro, y te quedas a dormir en su habitacion.

Facil, buey. Ahora, ve y buscate una piruja un poco mayor y con dinero....

Hmmm...si...me parece bien.........

Hai, boku wa nihongo o chotto hanashimasuyo!

That's japanese for those of you who don't know
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
English
Spanish
Took French for one semester then quit
and learning Japanese on my own...tired of reading subtitles!

que es esto de cojiendo pirujas?? donde??
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Yo puedo hablar en español, pero solamente un poco. Sin embargo, estaba en España para la mayoridad de un mes!

EDIT: Que es "pirujas"?
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2