ive heard different things about this. i have a line 6 spider 3 15 watt amp. i am wanting to buy a toneworks ax5g effects processor. will the ax5g work well with my amp?
No reason it won't work. Use a clean setting on the amp. The AX5G and it's pedal-less little bro the AX3G are great sounding FX for low dollar.

The expression pedal on the AX5G is small and quirky. It's probably useful only for recording where you have careful control and can correct your mistakes. I.E. the expression pedal gets a 2 out of 10, but it does work. Overall value is a 10 out of 10 based on price and FX quality, especially for the $50 AX3G.

The song Fun deLay on my sound click page was a Schecter C1 played thru an AX3G straight into the computer.
It probably will not sound all that great. If you are going to have that amp for a while I would suggest some basic analog pedals run through the clean channel.
It won't work particularly well on the Spider, certainly it'll sound downright rubbish on any of the distortion models.Not sure how well it'll work on clean, but i suspect still not particulatly well.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com