I've been friends with these guys for a few years, but ever since I started hanging out with my musician friends a little more, it's like they hate me for some reason. This is the best part: I came home from guitar center (minor repairs) and found a rock picture of a dick on my steps that said ass above it. I don't really know what to make of this, but I'm ashamed I ever hung out with these guys, to be honest.

Thoughts?
they're jealous
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Well they sound quite pathetic. But that did make me laugh.

Meh, they probably just think after all this time you're ditching them for your musician friends. Possibly true but a bit retarded of them. Pay them back if need be .
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
A rock picture of a dick?

Like a finely carved stone penis or some rocks in a **** shape?
Last edited by im_hungry at Aug 8, 2007,
Well they're non-musicians, what did you expect?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
they are assholes
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by MightyAl
How do you know it was them?

I don't know anyone else in my neighborhood, and one of them has an affinity with drawing dicks.
Quote by JulianBintner
I don't know anyone else in my neighborhood, and one of them has an affinity with drawing dicks.

Lose them. Now.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Pretty lame. I guess they can't accept the fact that indeed, people make new friends.
Who dat?
They're pissed off because you're not hanging out with them as much.

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.
Quote by charvel_man
How old are they, and you TS?

I'm 16, musician for 7 years. They're the same age. 11th grade.
The reason is cuz they miss you. Its actually very funny, cuz theres no doubt that they spend a lot of time bitching about you saying bad things about you, cuz thats the only way guys can communicate that they are upset about not hanging wit you.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

How the hell is he supposed to know what home planet they're from? People don't just offer up info like that.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

it's the only way
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by MightyAl
Simple. Burn down their houses and rape their families. That'll show them.

This guy knows what he's talking about.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by JulianBintner
I've been friends with these guys for a few years, but ever since I started hanging out with my musician friends a little more, it's like they hate me for some reason. This is the best part: I came home from guitar center (minor repairs) and found a rock picture of a dick on my steps that said ass above it. I don't really know what to make of this, but I'm ashamed I ever hung out with these guys, to be honest.

Thoughts?

If you know where they live you can kill them while they sleep. Or maybe blow up their school
Quote by Kensai

I love it.
This is off topic, but temeloud, in your sig, you say you dont give a **** that 92% of teens like rap music now, but why put that in your sig if you dont care?
Quote by Kensai

It's a scientific fact that musicians grow more neurones than normal people. It's a shame that a lot of musicians love to burn em
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by k00kie M0nster
This is off topic, but temeloud, in your sig, you say you dont care that 92% of teens like rap music now, but why put that in your sig if you dont care?

Cuz there was a sig that said "92% of teens have moved on to rap, if you're still the 8% that likes real music, put this in your sig", so it was sorta a diss to all those people who freak out about rap being a horrible genre.
Quote by tremeloud
Cuz there was a sig that said "92% of teens have moved on to rap, if you're still the 8% that likes real music, put this in your sig", so it was sorta a diss to all those people who freak out about rap being a horrible genre.

oh...ok
Quote by GiantRaven
I hope you got pics of this rare rock formation...

I swiped it off the steps as I came in so my parents wouldn't see it. God forbid they think I'm in some kind of gay love circle and I'm not putting out or something.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

OMG OWNED, Really good one....

Sigged^^
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Go and try to hang with them, see what happens =]
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Yeah, don't hold anything against them man. They just miss you. Give them a call, seriously. Don't burn bridges, it's not cool. Dig?
The times they are a changin'.....
Quote by Italy's Finest
Yeah, don't hold anything against them man. They just miss you. Give them a call, seriously. Don't burn bridges, it's not cool. Dig?

I would also suggest not getting revenge on them, in case you end up missing them like they miss you (unless you can pull off the space ship thing)
Seriously I don't understand the concept of this gay penis rock. can you please explain.

and your friends are obviously jealous
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Meh, I get bummed when my mates don't hang with me as often (mainly because of women.... ) and do you really think they were like, actually insulting you by drawing a dick on your front step and writing ass.... I mean I'd do that to my mates for ****s 'n' giggles but I definitely wouldn't do it to someone I honestly didn't like, that's just retarded.

edit: And to this gay rock penis thing... I assume he means drawing a dick with chalk or something.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by JulianBintner

Wow, his future's bright.

Quote by JulianBintner
I swiped it off the steps as I came in so my parents wouldn't see it. God forbid they think I'm in some kind of gay love circle and I'm not putting out or something.

And are you?
Quote by MightyAl
Simple. Burn down their houses and rape their families. That'll show them.

I tried that once, but I got confused. I burnt down the family and...

Do you know how much it hurts trying to have intercourse with the lock in someone's front door?
Quote by Minkaro
I tried that once, but I got confused. I burnt down the family and...

Do you know how much it hurts trying to have intercourse with the lock in someone's front door?

Did it open up afterwards?
Quote by Garret.
Seriously I don't understand the concept of this gay penis rock. can you please explain.

and your friends are obviously jealous

Well, there's all these plants and stuff around my place, and there's small rocks on the ground where the plants are... they took some of the rocks and made them in the shape of a dick on my steps, and then spelled out ass with some more of them.