Page 1 of 5
Okay so Who else cant wait for call of duty 4 to come out on october 30th!?!?!?!?!?!
i meant, the costomizable weapons, the perks (aka special abilitites). its gona be the shiznet.who else cant wait?
?!
It looks pretty fun, but I've never been a huge COD fan. MGS4 > COD4
666 BRO
cod4 + crysis+ gta4 = me failing upper sixth =(
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
^ Meh, looks decent. Like I said "Not my Cup-o-Tea". If I'm going to get pumped over an FPS, it's definitely Unreal 3.
666 BRO
^ Once again you can't compare that to MGS4, just look at MGS4's gameplay. It's truly beautiful.
666 BRO
Why look at screenshots when you can look at actual gameplay? YouTube it bub. I'm too damn lazy.
666 BRO
^ Not really. Halo 3 isn't a vast leap into the next generation. The Beta was fun, but graphics weren't that impressive. I know, most of you say "Gameplay over graphics", but other than a couple changes the gameplay isn't really that innovative.
666 BRO
okay, from now on this tread is no longer about just CoD4, its lovinz every fps thats gona come out soon!!!
?!
^hey, i like halo, and i listen to fall out boy.
then again if halo is fall out boy, Call of duty is A7X
?!
It looks superb. Hopefully the single player campaign will be A LOT longer than COD3's.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Not really. Halo 3 isn't a vast leap into the next generation. The Beta was fun, but graphics weren't that impressive. I know, most of you say "Gameplay over graphics", but other than a couple changes the gameplay isn't really that innovative.

Well that was a BETA, it was just a testing version of Halo 3, the graphics were probably only at the half way point durring that time. Plus, Halo 3 is bringing some really interesting stuff into the Halo games.

Quote by Tubyboulin
DUDE COD4 IS GONNA BE FRIKKEN SWEET!!!! and halo is for fags...like Fallout boy...

1. Fail
2. Fail
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I cant wait its seriously gonna be so full of win. The graphics look amazing so far, i just hope multilayer is good.
Quote by clincher09
Well that was a BETA, it was just a testing version of Halo 3, the graphics were probably only at the half way point durring that time. Plus, Halo 3 is bringing some really interesting stuff into the Halo games.

Actually the graphics that were seen in the beta are pretty much the final product when it comes to multiplayer graphics. Singleplayer is a whole different story though.
Quote by happytimeharry
Actually the graphics that were seen in the beta are pretty much the final product when it comes to multiplayer graphics. Singleplayer is a whole different story though.

Arg, you know what I meant Besides, if it wasn't for the single player I wouldn't play Halo, even though the multiplayer owns.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
Arg, you know what I meant

Yeah, I knew what you were getting at. You should know by now though how much of a stickler I am when it comes to anything 360 related.
I'd love to be pumped about Killzone 2, but I'm getting a Wii so now I'm pumped about Metroid Prime 3 (and CoD4 if it's on it).
i hope COD4 has the same feel of 2. Is there a PC version?
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Meh, looks decent. Like I said "Not my Cup-o-Tea". If I'm going to get pumped over an FPS, it's definitely Unreal 3.

Have you even played it man?

I agree that UT3 is going to rule!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I just hope the aiming and everything will be similar to cod2. I can deal with a modern warfare game but i cant handle another game with ****ty aiming
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I need a new Timesplitters to fill my FPS needs, I'll have to check COD4 out for sure though.
Definately gonna be one of the first games I buy when I get a new console.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Last edited by нαиd of вlood at Aug 9, 2007,
Page 1 of 5