This is my first attept at making a song in harmonic minor and im having trouble deciding where to go with it, harmonic minor is a new playing field for me and im all out of ideas on where to go. I was thinking maybe like a slow nylon string part or something. Any ideas or opinions on where i should go with this song whould be appreciated.

I attached a zipped folder with the guitar pro file and the midi file for people who dont have guitar pro.

Feel free to rate if you like
Attachments:
new song.zip
riffs and recordings forum or the attempted shredders thread.

It's nearly 1am here and i cant find my headphones so I cant listen right now.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Seems awfully repetetive. Bassically that one riff with a couple of fills.

If you wrote words to it, it might be a good song, but in instrumentals repeating the same thing too much kills the coolness that riff might;ve had.

What you have is pretty good but I'd add other riffs and themes throughout .
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
I think it's actually pretty good (ignoring the fact it doesn't sound too original), but I'd like to hear some more harmonic variation and also some dynamics. Perhaps a clean section with the nylon string guitar - like you suggested. Some of those guitar fills are pretty crazy, I want to hear you play them with a real guitar!
ah i liked it but yeah like the other guy said this main theme is a bit repetitive, a clean section would be kool followed by a longer sweep picking section =)
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.