View poll results: IS HE MAD ?
YEP
111 63%
NO I DON'T THINK SO
64 37%
Voters: 175.
Page 1 of 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

In short he believes himself to be a timetraveler from the year 2036 and he predicts a bunch of events.. he posted it on a time travel discussion website during 2000 and 2001.

QUOTE: John Titor is the name used by the person or persons claiming to be a time traveler from the year 2036 who posted on several time-travel–related bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001. In these posts he made numerous ambiguous predictions about events in the near future, starting with events in 2004.

Whether John Titor was a hoax or not has been a topic of controversy on web-based paranormal discussion boards. He has also been discussed occasionally on the radio show Coast to Coast AM
yea
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
According to this guy Mad Cow Disease will be a big problem.

Dammit.

EDIT: Actually after thoroughly looking through his predictions some of them actually seem somewhat plausible.
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Aug 8, 2007,
No, I don't think he's mad, I just think he's a negative, attention-seeking, time-wasting pr*ck.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by mattyp90
No, I don't think he's mad, I just think he's a negative, attention-seeking, time-wasting pr*ck.

+1

It was probably Syd_Barret anyway.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Doolittle
"A Second American Civil War, lasting from 2004 to 2015"
I'm pretty sure it's 2007

that means it's already begun! AHHHHHHH
do you seriously need a ****ing poll
no man he isnt a crazy attention *****, its seriously a dude from the future
if your trying to convince someone your from the future, a mullet isnt the way to go
Quote by Flemfloyd
+1

It was probably Syd_Barret anyway.

yea syd-Barret was such a douche bag..and as for this future guy,he seems insane.although the ww3 sounds possible
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by Doolittle
"A Second American Civil War, lasting from 2004 to 2015"
I'm pretty sure it's 2007

The country is pretty torn apart due to recent events, though I wouldn't say it constitutes for a civil war.

But this guy is actually a ****ing nut, anyway. He was proven wrong some time ago.
Quote by mattyp90

and money seeking
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Quote by Joshrocker48
most likely he is.

That reminds me of that one picture.

Same Guy?

haha

Oh god
Sounds possible. Ah ****.

Anyway. I think he's just crazy.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
It's not possible to travel back in time. Even in 2036 or w/e it won't happen.

So yes, he is a fake.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
time travel is possible. i think. or was that worm hole transportation...i don't remember, too much discovery channel. but it'd be great if he was right...i'd crap myself just like this site, truthism.com if that's right...wow...it's worse than scientology
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Technically, if time travel were possible, wouldn't major government accidents be non-existant?
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
"In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed."

Damn, it'll be interesting to see if he's right about this one.

EDIT: Oooooh he reckons that the 2004 olympics were the last ever held, and we're one year away from Beijing. This guy may get served if it's held.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Last edited by Hot Pants at Aug 8, 2007,
a lot of it just seems like good guesses...
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
WTF?? Surely some one has gotta know him in this world? What about his passport and records and stuff? He can't just appear from no where? There surely is a way of tracking him down. If not.... ZOMG ALIEN INVASION!!!!!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by digimon go!
if your trying to convince someone your from the future, a mullet isnt the way to go

lmfao
Titor is god!

The ultimate troll.

And even if the next olipics do happen, there will still be a case for Titors existance because he claimed that we exist on a different time line from him. Where virtually everything is the same, but there are still differences.
Last edited by rizo299 at Aug 9, 2007,
Pics or it isn't going to happen.

He is probably some attention seeking nut.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by rizo299
Titor is god!

The ultimate troll.

And even if the next olipics do happen, there will still be a case for Titors existance because he claimed that we exist on a different time line from him. Where virtually everything is the same, but there are still differences.

Isn't that just convenient?

Good Lord, even the *IDEA* of taking this guy seriously is nuts.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
if he really claims to be a time traveller, that pr*ck could at least have warned us about 11th September 2001.

he's just some attention seeking collegue student
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

The majority of his claims have been disproven already; how can we NOT take this man seriously?
He reckons Australia could repel a Chinese invasion. Enough said.

/thread
Did anyone else print out that military insignia? I think it's badass.

The olympics one could be true. It's gonna be held in China, isn't China the ones trying to attack us?
Last edited by Aussieloco at Aug 9, 2007,
Quote by Joshrocker48

Dammit.

EDIT: Actually after thoroughly looking through his predictions some of them actually seem somewhat plausible.

Well yeah, obviously, if you make a bunch of prediction some of them aren't gonna seem too far-out.

Anyways, this guy is pure lulz. Not only his ridiculous names, but John Titor? Is that his real name? It sounds like the name of some comic-book action hero.

JOHN TITOR AND THE TERROR OF THE AMAZON!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Well yeah, obviously, if you make a bunch of prediction some of them aren't gonna seem too far-out.

Anyways, this guy is pure lulz. Not only his ridiculous names, but John Titor? Is that his real name? It sounds like the name of some comic-book action hero.

JOHN TITOR AND THE TERROR OF THE FUTURE!

Fixed
Quote by Joshrocker48

Dammit.

His predictions are a bunch of crap. Nervous tissue(such as brain or spinal column) from a cow infected with BSE has a chance of transmitting variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease(vCJD), not CJD. The 2 are different diseases, with vCJD having first been described as recently as 1996, with less than 200 confirmed cases worldwide since then. In the US alone, however, CJD(which is not linked to BSE infected cattle) has occurred at a steady rate of around 1 case per 1,000,000 population since the mid 70's.
The Olympics prediction has been proven false already, with the 2006 winter olympics having been held.
Quote by Stilken
The Olympics prediction has been proven false already, with the 2006 winter olympics having been held.

I forgot about that.
My question isn't about his predictions or the rather questionable mullet the possible culprit posseses, but how on Earth did you come across this guy? I believe its you.
Page 1 of 2