I did a bit of a search and it doesn't look like anybody's linked to this video yet. Click here for pwnage in song form.
Seriously, is there anything Samuel L. Jackson can't do? That's more badass playing than a lot of the guys who've been playing guitar for a lot longer than he has.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Thats cool. But it looks like another guy is playing the lead guitar part.

Has anyone seen the movie?

It doesn't look very good other than the fact obvious Christina Ricci moments.
Dude, what are you doing showing the censored version?

Link for the REAL version
my friend and I are CONVINCED that Samuel L. Jackson wrote this song, it's just so.... him....
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
It was a pretty good movie. He can play pretty well. I like "Stagger Lee" and when he's playing "This Little Light of Mine" with the girl singing.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I don't think he wrote the song, it's based off some really old blues stuff. There's a good Wiki article here.
I should be seeing it sometime on the weekend.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I have a friend that has it on DVD, but I never got to watch it.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!