oka i wanna put a new bridge in my guitar kuz i have to say my whammy bar sucks it only goes one way... down.. an people are telling me to get a floyd rose? wat is that an how will this help me complete whammy bar harmonics? an how much would an alteration of my guitars bridge roughtly cost me ?
this thread is unnecessary, just ask this in your last thread
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Ok, I have played many guitars with Floyd Rose tromolos on them and I own a guitar with one. Trust me, this will definatley be a worthy purchase, but I don't know if you can get one installed on a guitar... and it will probobly cost a lot of money to do so. My suggestion is to look for that in the next guitar you buy. Try to find something with a Floyd Rose locking tromolo, which will lock your strings in place and keep them from going out of tune. With my guitar, I can push the whammy down so far it touches the body of the guitar, and it stays in tune.
I personally hate Floyd Rose's

and yes, my guitar has it.

I hate them only because it's a bitch when a string breaks
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.