anyone ever use one? i kinda want to use one but it spooks me reaing into some of these stories of "bad" spirits. if you have used one can you write a story about it?
one word: Scam =]
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
I used one once, it was stupid as hell. My mom actually wouldn't allow them in my house growing up.
I went to my friends house one day and someone brought up his Ouija board, and I was curious so I was all "dood can I try your Ouija board??" and he was like "No dood! No way! No one's touching it!" He like freaked out. He says they had a bad experience with it.

However, I'm doubtful until I have the experience. I don't know if I believe in ghosts.
DOWN&OUT
i hate how religious people think its all evil and summons satan demons, when its just a fun harmless toy made by Milton Bradley. what so MB hire some wicca women to enchant the boards? i dont think so.
I thought Christians didn't believe in Ghosts anyways since they believe people go to heaven or hell... so why would they care? ^
Quote by Iamafunguy
I thought Christians didn't believe in Ghosts anyways since they believe people go to heaven or hell... so why would they care? ^

+1
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
My friend pranked a bunch of the girls in elementary while they were messing with a ouija board at our school's overnight thing. He hid in a closet, and while a word was being spelled on the board, he crept an arm out, turned out the light, and made the 20 or so pre-teens there scream and **** their pants.

Later, we all got detention, even though no teachers caught us doing the above. The principal just confiscated the board and said that she "had a bad experience with one" as a kid.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Iamafunguy

because christians like to cause problems
They don't work, the instructions (or at least the one that I saw) actually tells the owner to move the piece to where he or she wants it, but to distract the other people with the summoning crap.

Sorta like Criss Angel's "summoning." Just distract everyone with words so they don't notice that it's actually you doing everything, not some bulls*** "spirits."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Slicendice
very useful purchase if your in need of a $20 hunk of bullshit.

lmao

+1 .. plenty of stories out there to back up this statement.
I love those things. I've done one a few times. Some spirit dude said I am going to marry my ex. I told her today on IM and she was like wtf
Quote by Kutanmoogle
My friend pranked a bunch of the girls in elementary while they were messing with a ouija board at our school's overnight thing. He hid in a closet, and while a word was being spelled on the board, he crept an arm out, turned out the light, and made the 20 or so pre-teens there scream and **** their pants.

Later, we all got detention, even though no teachers caught us doing the above. The principal just confiscated the board and said that she "had a bad experience with one" as a kid.

This is the best post I've seen all day.
I lol'd.
Congrats.
You'd be better off buying a $20 blanket and pretending to be a ghost.

More people might actually believe that.
Quote by lounge act
I tried on once, nothing happened. Don't expect any poltergeists to show up at your door just becuase you moved over some letters on a Walmart bought Milton Bradley made peice of cardboard.

Dude, didn't you know that the Walmart smiley face is a ghost?

Those prices are absolutely supernatural!
Quote by 4e574e57363g
one word: Scam =]

I.. what..

Where have you been?
Am I blind, or have you not been in The Pit lately?
Spiral Out
Quote by Kutanmoogle

lol. you just made my day with that kutan.
Quote by Kutanmoogle

What the hell? Do you work there or something?
Complete nonsense. Many people claim they are for real, and are actually telling the truth. The human mind interferes, blurring fiction and reality. People say they didn't move it, and believe that, and swear they were communicating with Napolean, but it was just their brain. Want proof?

TURN THE DAMN THING UPSIDE DOWN!!

Confuses the hell out of the "spirits"
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

I did with friends. It was really fun. We talked to a guy who was in hell because he didnt believe in god after russia fell to stalin and his children died.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Quote by millerdrr
Complete nonsense. Many people claim they are for real, and are actually telling the truth. The human mind interferes, blurring fiction and reality. People say they didn't move it, and believe that, and swear they were communicating with Napolean, but it was just their brain. Want proof?

TURN THE DAMN THING UPSIDE DOWN!!

Confuses the hell out of the "spirits"

Even spirits accelerate downwards at 9.8m/s[squared]
biggest load of crap. its really funny being in a room with other people, hopefully girls, who all scream at the "freakyness" of it. its just the subconscious though. people believe its spirits..when really its just their willpower moving it.
I hate ouji boards. My brother made me "play" it with my nephue. I spelled out "go away" and left.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Last edited by human-blasphamy at Aug 9, 2007,
Quote by Napalmdeth
I used one once, it was stupid as hell. My mom actually wouldn't allow them in my house growing up.

My mum, or dad won't let me have one. It realy pisses me off.
Quote by crust_punk
Ideomotor effect. Look it up.

crust_punk is a genius.

I was trying to think of the name of it, but yes that's it. Turn the board upside down and you can't spell anything without doing it on purpose.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Aussieloco

Why? You're saving money.
Quote by millerdrr
crust_punk is a genius.

I was trying to think of the name of it, but yes that's it. Turn the board upside down and you can't spell anything without doing it on purpose.

Thank you, good sir.
A couple people I knew had a generic one and they were all into it and wanted me to try it with them. So I sat there with them and did it and when the dumb girl started asking questions I started moving it to spell out dumb **** like "lol wut?" just to piss them off.

But first I actually let the girl move it because I knew she was going to try and play it out like we were talking to a spirit so I'd let her move it for a little bit then I'd stop it on a random letter and she'd be like "wtf who stopped it!?". Then I'd be like "Why are you getting mad? That's what the spirit wants to spell out... unless you're the one moving it??? Why else would you be surprised that it did what it's supposed to do and STOPPED ON A LETTER?"
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Child Of Maiden
But first I actually let the girl move it because I knew she was going to try and play it out like we were talking to a spirit so I'd let her move it for a little bit then I'd stop it on a random letter and she'd be like "wtf who stopped it!?". Then I'd be like "Why are you getting mad? That's what the spirit wants to spell out... unless you're the one moving it??? Why else would you be surprised that it did what it's supposed to do and STOPPED ON A LETTER?"

pwnt
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Basti95

Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Why? You're saving money.

I just wanna try it. They won't even let me do the fake ones online...
Quote by dookie_dude_
i hate how religious people think its all evil and summons satan demons, when its just a fun harmless toy made by Milton Bradley. what so MB hire some wicca women to enchant the boards? i dont think so.

Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
+1

christian bashers = fail
(not a christian)
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
Quote by garden of grey
How is it bashing to say that believing in crap like this directly contradicts their religion?

+10

I would consider preaching to non believers bashing on their part. And if they don't fallow their own beliefs thoroughly enough and seriously enough to know that believing in rubbish like Ouija boards actually contradicts everything they read in the bible they deserve to be schooled lol.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Aussieloco

if you buy the new john five album it unfolds to be a ouija board BTW.
Last edited by moonhawk at Aug 9, 2007,