I am looking for an experienced bassist, keyboardist, and guitarist in the Central Pennsylvania Area. All of our practices will be held in Hollidaysburg, PA. This is the band I have so far: My cousin, Brandon (vocals), age 21 (or 22, can't remember), my cousin's co-worker Kurt (drums), age 23, and me (guitar), age 14. Yes I know there is a large age difference between us but I guess they thought I was good enough to be in a band. We play a mix of rock/progressive/metal, but it's hard to define our genre so far as we have only been together for a short period of time. The age range we are looking for here is like 17-25.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
anyone?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
not a single person?
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Well if you were closer to allegany county I would be interested but thats quite a drive to go for practices. But hey you could move closer to this area
Quote by hutzell
Well if you were closer to allegany county I would be interested but thats quite a drive to go for practices. But hey you could move closer to this area

where exactly do you live?
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I live in a town called Cumberland its about 30 minutes from bedford pa if you know where that is
Quote by hutzell
I live in a town called Cumberland its about 30 minutes from bedford pa if you know where that is

yeah you're about 2 1/2 hours away. that's a little too far
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
yeah its a little far unless we find someone in the middle to make it about a hour drive for both of us that would be cool for me. What about you?? Or maybe we could find a warehouse about a hour away to practice in. Let me know what you think and maybe we can find someone in between the two of us. Or I will have my wife search for a empty warehouse on the net about half way between us. Just a thought
Quote by hutzell
yeah its a little far unless we find someone in the middle to make it about a hour drive for both of us that would be cool for me. What about you?? Or maybe we could find a warehouse about a hour away to practice in. Let me know what you think and maybe we can find someone in between the two of us. Or I will have my wife search for a empty warehouse on the net about half way between us. Just a thought

I'm up for that, but gas money might be a big problem for my cousin. If I could drive, I would but unfortunately I am not old enough. Did you ever mention which instrument you play? i am guessing guitar, but you never know.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Yeah I play the guitar. Could you tell me again what music you want to play. some songs so I can try to play them even if we cant get together just in case you know
it's probably going to end up being a progressive metal band. The only problem is that the lead singer likes to scream. if we start to get popular, he will probably be kicked out. We will probably be playing stuff in the vein of Dream Theater, but I am still unaware of the direction the band is going in.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I dont know that I am into the metal scene if thats what I am thinking it is. I was looking for someone that would be willing to play Hendrix GnR Metallica Buckcherry that kind of thing but if you guys are willing to mix it up then maybe we will try a little harder to make this thing work
The only person that isn't willing to play those bands is probably the lead singer. he sucks. so does his musical taste. he likes emo bands and nu-metal. yuck. so i don't know. we are more desperate for a bassist and a keyboardist though. another guitarist isn't exactly a necessary thing
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
alright good luck with the band and I hope that all goes well for you
Quote by hutzell
alright good luck with the band and I hope that all goes well for you

thanks. hope all goes well with you too
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux