Today we held auditions for our third singer, we go through them like crazy. We are confidant that this guy named Bryan Wade is the guy we are looking for, he has teh skills and the attitude not to leave in a year..lol...hes very serious about his music, so we will hopefully not have to look for a singer anymore

Anyway, i just wanted to promote our new singer

heres our myspace

http://www.myspace.com/gravensuicide

we are also changing our name. We have had the name Graven-Suicide for over 4 years. And people either dont remember it, or dont like it. There are some that do, but, yeah. So we decided that it hasnt worked yet, what says it will work in the future, so we are changing that.
meh.....imo the singer is no good...seems like he sings different in every song...hypocrite street is yalls worst song, he sounds like hes just talkin in a real raspy ass voice. Incredible death is probly yalls best, tho you cant really hear too much of whats goin on. you should pretty much take off every song except incredible death.

no hard feelings, not trying to piss you off, but every band needs honest feed back, i no i would want it if i was in a band
Quote by lewymcgee
meh.....imo the singer is no good...seems like he sings different in every song...hypocrite street is yalls worst song, he sounds like hes just talkin in a real raspy ass voice. Incredible death is probly yalls best, tho you cant really hear too much of whats goin on. you should pretty much take off every song except incredible death.

no hard feelings, not trying to piss you off, but every band needs honest feed back, i no i would want it if i was in a band

haha...each song, the singer sounds different because each song has a different singer...lol. Hypocrite Street was sang by Nick Garcia, and then Incredible Death was sang by me, same with Fat Chicks A *****..and then Smile ****ers 'Cuz Its the End was me, eric, shay, and nick...in that order. Nick Garcia left teh band like 2 months ago, so now we have our 3rd singer, and hes really good. So yeah, we are going to re-record those songs soon.
Quote by lewymcgee
ur new singer is on none of those songs?

dude, we just got him yesterday. Thats why i posted this, to promote our new singer..lol.

EDIT: okay, when i was posting this reply, i was thinking, well maybe i didnt say taht we just got him, but its in the first ****ing sentence. Learn to read dude.
Last edited by gravensuicide at Aug 9, 2007,