i dont think he meant stratocaster
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
dude.... target guitars...never good
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
It depends. The original Fender Starcasters are great guitars. The new Fender Starcaster is just a cheap Strat knock-off. If you're referring to the latter, don't get it. It blows.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
Quote by jpgilbert701
i dont think he meant stratocaster

Oh, Starcaster, I thought it said stratocaster
Quote by Pi3_M4N
how much are stratocasters usually?

That depends, you'll find that the price of what is basically a strat can and will vary from £100 ($200) to about £2500 ($5000), depending on the brand, model and where it was made.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Whats an epoch and a starcaster? I don't think you can get them in Britain...
@Zaphod: Ok thx

@subergerbil: they are basically ****ty target and best buy guitars and they shouldnt be sold...some are basically ok,but some fall apart wen you take it out of the box or so
My first guitar was the starcaster. I absolutely hate that thing. The tone is crap, the fret bars were sticking out and scratching me badly so I had to sand it down, and the fret buzz is horrid. Go to guitar center. Dont make the same mistake I did.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
i dont think i have a guitar center anywhere near me, but i do have some small music shops around my area