My buddy was having his sidewalk fixed so his gas was shut off. He called the gas guy to come turn the pilot lights back on but before doing so he moved all his plants upstairs and covered the lights up. The guy left and buddy falls asleep. The timer kicks in and turns the lights on. The covers set on fire and he wakes up to his whole basement in flames. First thing he does it run for his kitten and gets it outside. He tries to put the fire out but ends up passing out from the smoke. He wakes up in the hospital and was soon after put in handcuffs. His g/f comes home from work. Immediately put in cuffs.

He had 50 plants and tons of growing equipment. He admitted he was going to sell it. He is so fuct! I tried to tell him things would work out but i think hes going to jail. They released him but he has court in 2 weeks. He had so much money and time invested in all of this and now its gone. I feel so bad for the guy. Anyone have an idea of the kind of sentence he'll get (live in Canada)?
canada?! i doubt it'll be as severe as if that happened in the US.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
How can you feel bad for the guy? He was growing illegal stuff, and was going to sell it. Jail time is in his future, and I dont feel bad at all.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
depends on the province. bc rocks. i got caught trying to bring a half ounce which i was planning on selling into the white stripes show and they didnt even take it. amazing.
he better get jail time, what an asshole, growing all that ****. seriously, if hes going to keep it for himself and **** up his own brain, thats his choice. but to peddle it off onto other people, most likely a bunch of stupid teenagers, is plain sickening. at least he saved the cat though.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by darkfire_storm
he better get jail time, what an asshole, growing all that ****. seriously, if hes going to keep it for himself and **** up his own brain, thats his choice. but to peddle it off onto other people, most likely a bunch of stupid teenagers, is plain sickening. at least he saved the cat though.

Tool...
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by darkfire_storm

not like hes forcing people to buy it, their all willing customers.