yes im planning on getting a new guitar but i dont know what...i play lots of different styles of music from jazz, to metal... but i mostly play lots of dream theater kind of stuff. ive been looking at ibanezs, gibsons, and ESP's but i can decide. im only 14 so i think i have small hands? i can comfortably play on my LP and on my friends MIA strat. a FR isnt a neccesity, i want 22 or 24 frets. any suggestions would be appreciated. oh and i also have a budget 1400 USD. 1500 max.
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
i have an sg standard and i play with the schools jazz band and play in a thrash metal band with my friend. you cant beat it! if gibson is within your price range go for it. but if your buying from a store go with someone who knows what to look for. you could end up with a dud ;(
Quote by iloveboobs99
what im a pig bcuz i like boobs. Ok who here like boobs! just wonderin. i do

Quote by Shoestick
Never has there been a time more in need of a smiley that pops a boner.

tee hee

check this out 4 real
eh my friend has a SG too but i dont like playing with it...i just dont liek the feel of it
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
It depends on what your like for example if y our play soft stuff and likes dream theater buy a music man,gibson or epiphone but if you prefer heavy stuff try getting and esp .

I hope this was usefull to you
hey check out jacksons. theyve got nice action, and the sound is good for your style.
thanks for the suggestions guys! ill deff be looking at all of these guitars. does anyone have any more suggestions?
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
You definitely need to spend most of that money on a better amp. The guitar you have is decent. Your hands will grow into the neck. The amp will only get worse (if that's possible with an MG) with age.
my dad told me he would spend like 700 on a half stack for me. but not in the time being. cuz he thinks my amp is good cuz its a 100w marshall... so for now i only need suggestions for a guitar.
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs