All we need is a few black people to scare him into it.

(Tampa, Florida) State Rep. Bob Allen (R), a longtime foe of LGBT rights in Florida, has a bizarre excuse for being charged with offering a male cop $20 for oral sex in a washroom at a park.
He was busted last month in a sting at Veteran's Memorial Park in Titusville, Florida. (story)
In taped statements made by Allen to police following his arrest and released by the force Allen admits to soliciting the male officer but claims that it was the result of being nervous by the high number of black men in the park.
"I certainly wasn't there to have sex with anybody and certainly wasn't there to exchange money for it," Allen told officers.
Of the arresting officer Allen said in the tape, "This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park."
He claimed he feared he "was about to be a statistic" would have said anything just to get away.

But on the tape Allen also admits warning the undercover cop that "undercover cops" were in the area and the man should be careful.
"I said they're around here, you ought to know about that."
He only realized he was talking to an officer when he flashed his badge.
The arresting officer's handwritten report on the arrest also was released by the force.
Titusville Officer Danny Kavanaugh who was on plainclothes duty says he observed Allen entering the washroom twice.
Kavanaugh said he was drying his hands in a stall when Allen peered over the stall door.
The officer's report said that after peering over the stall a second time, Allen pushed open the door and joined Kavanaugh inside. Allen muttered "'hi,'v"
and then said, "'this is kind of a public place, isn't it,'" the report said.
Kavanaugh wrote that he asked Allen about going somewhere else and Allen suggested going "across the bridge, it's quieter over there."
"Well look, man, I'm trying to make some money; you think you can hook me up with 20 bucks?" Kavanaugh wrote in the report that he had asked Allen.
The Republican lawmaker, the report said, replied, "Sure, I can do that, but this place is too public."
According to Kavanaugh's statement, the officer said, "do you want just (oral sex)?" and Allen replied, "I was thinking you would want one."
It was at that point Allen was arrested.

Ironically, Allen was the Police Union's 2007 Lawmaker of the Year.
In the last session of the Florida legislature he sponsored a failed bill that would have tightened the state's prohibition on public sex. He also has been a supporter of amending the state constitution to ban same-sex marriage and has opposed a bill to curb bullying of gay students.
Allen has been charged with solicitation for prostitution, which has a maximum penalty of one year in jail.
Prior to his arrest Allen was a co-chair of Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign in Florida, a position he has since resigned.

Link
Since when the **** is a man ever arrested for prostitution?

Jesus he sucks.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

Thank you Dorkus, I need a good laugh.
SIG SPACE FOR RENT-MONEY NEEDED

Glen'sHeroicAct-
I take offense to the word sprockety.

Why are all the perverts Republicans?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
They are so repressed they blow up every once in a while, and do something a bit perverted.

lol i c wat u did there.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
They are so repressed they blow up every once in a while, and do something a bit perverted.

They are always talking about how people need to have morals, but they're the ones trying to have cyber sex with teens and offering cops blow jobs
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
They are always talking about how people need to have morals, but they're the ones trying to have cyber sex with teens and offering cops blow jobs
I imagine that they were the crazy kinky pervy kids but grew up with hardcore religious parents, and they probably actually felt guilty for their thoughts and compensated by being super hardcore moral as well, but they still can't shake their desire to be put in diapers, give cops blowjobs, and have pedo cyber sex.
^ yeah that makes sense
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Riddler
Since when the **** is a man ever arrested for prostitution?

Jesus he sucks.

literaly....
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time
Isn't he McCain's second in command?

Something along those lines...?
Spastic Ink
Quote by element4433
Why are all the perverts Republicans?

Many Democrats get hit with scandals but they don't get as much bad publicity since many support homosexuals, and other immoral acts.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Yeah, I think so. I wonder what his chances are of beCUMing President now.

Meh, McCain seems pretty lame as far as presidential candidates go. Not a charismatic as I would expect the leader of the free world.

Unless you were just making a joke...
Spastic Ink
i love how now everyone knows he's a cocksucker AND a racist. coulda just told the truth and just sucked dick. now he hates black people too. no wonder these guys have offices full of PR people and speechwriters.
#DTWD
-"Do you suck dicks?'

-"Sir, no sir"

-"Bull****! I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose. Why you look like the sort of person who would **** a man in the ass and not even have the god damn common decency to give him a reacharound. I'll be watching you."
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
-"Do you suck dicks?'

-"Sir, no sir"

-"Bull****! I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose. Why you look like the sort of person who would **** a man in the ass and not even have the god damn common decency to give him a reacharound. I'll be watching you."

Ftw.

Quote by valladolid
Many Democrats get hit with scandals but they don't get as much bad publicity since many support homosexuals, and other immoral acts.

STFU bigot.

Who's this Bob Allen dude anyways?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
That was the weirdest article I have ever read.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.