So yeah, should I spend the time and save up for a nice Gibson or Fender or Carvin, or should I get with the money a guitar or two, customize to my liking and other accessories.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
lol, i went with option B. you never know when you will need different tunings and (like me) your to lazy to detune it yourself lol
Epiphone Les Paul Custom with EMGs
^^ agreed, also tell us what your amp is, and your current guitars.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ok, here's the rundown.

I'm in the US, I pretty much play everything. I don't paly metal that much, but I play hard rock. My mani styles are classic rock, blues, and alternative.

My current guitars are a Squire strat, Johnson Tele, Fender HSS Strat, Epiphone Explorer, Gibson V, Mosrite Ventures Sig. The last two (gibson/mosrite) are vintage and more of a collector thing than playing though. They were my dads way back when, but he said I could claim them since he plays bass more than guitar now.

I have a Fender Twin Reverb for an amp.

I'm just statrting to save, I have maybe a hundred bucks....so I have to decide which to save for.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
^ the twin is a nice amp... quite clean sounding, though. you might want to look into something a bit more rocky, or at least some kind of boutique overdrive or distortion pedal to do it justice if you want to try to dirty it up.

i guess it's really up to you to be honest, you have quite a few guitars as it is...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?