soo how much difference is there between an explorer and a les paul??how about an explorer and a strat??especialy the neck?
Can't say about LP, but the strat neck is much thinner, of course the tone is different between HSS or SSS than the Xplorer's HH...

You can sit down easier with a strat, and they are lighter.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
well body wise and tone wise,it depends on the woods the guitars are made out of.assuming the LP is mahogany,and the explorer is too,they will both have a deeper tone which will be much thicker.but an explorer and a strat are two different things,a strat is usually a lighter sound tone wood.even with a humbucker.a strat will have a thinner sound but can be made to sound similar to a LP or Explorer.but as far as necks go,it depends on the shape of the neck,how thin,wide,its scale.
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Explorers are all mahogany with ceramic humbuckers.

Les Pauls have more mahogany and a maple top with Alnico humbuckers.

Strats are alder with 3 single coils.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by jason_lee_91
if im used to a strat then do u think i would be able to play an explorer easy??

It will take a few to get use to. I would be suprised if your playing was similar or better than on the strat.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
An explorer might be easy (except for playing sitting, v-shape...)
but changing to an LP might be harder, it's neck is kinda slower than the strat's, its much heavier, and it's harder to access the upper frets.
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)